(Closed) I say YES! To the DRESS!! Pronovias Duende 2013!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
732 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Such a beautiful dress! Especially love the bottom. So light and airy =D 

Post # 5
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - EDD 06/12/2016

That looks very pretty! I’m sure the 7 months will fly by!!

Post # 6
779 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Catal Restaurant

I tried it on but I didnt get it. It was very hard for me to walk in.

Post # 7
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

very pretty

Post # 8
732 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@LuckyinLove17:  the wait feels life forever, mine came in like 2 months early. It was a good feeling to be in it. I wish I could wear it for more than one day!

Post # 9
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@LuckyinLove17:  congrats to you!! our stories sound really similar! i tried this dress on the first day i went dress shopping, and it stole my heart immediately. i had it on for over an hour and didn’t even try on the other ones hanging in the dressing room. i absolutely didn’t intend to buy my dress so early and never thought i’d be able to make a decision that quickly – my wedding is still 13 months away!! plus, i thought i hated ‘mermaid’ style dresses.. just goes to show, you have to have an open mind! this dress is pretty magic 🙂

Post # 10
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@LuckyinLove17:  Hey!! Congratulations on the beautiful Duende!  Im really considering this one too.  Can I ask where you got yours and how much it was? Im also getting married on March 8 2014 and from Toronto (Vaughan area)!  Maybe we can be twin brides!! 🙂 

You have to tell me more about your wedding.

The topic ‘I say YES! To the DRESS!! Pronovias Duende 2013!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors