I think I finally found THE one. Symphony Bridal S2008

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1491 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I think it looks very nice on you…I def can see the Regal-ness of it.  It looks very Regency era…I could see some of the characters from Jane Austen’s books wearing this dress at a ball!   Definitely a keeper!  

I was also a budget dress bride, so I’m curious…how much is this dress?  Spill the deets girl!  😉   

Post # 4
914 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

PeachSnapple:  YES!  It’s very Jane Austen!  You hit the nail right on the dead!  (sorry for the double post!)

Post # 9
668 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I love the dress but to be completely honest I don’t like the bolero. It seems like it detracts from the line of the dress. A lace bolero would look fabulous! There are all kinds of them on Etsy ranging from a capped sleeve to longer sleeve in a wide price range that I think would really compliment the ivory lace on your dress 🙂 This one might look cool https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/129728691/love-dots-bridal-ivory-lace-bolero?ref=sr_gallery_17&ga_search_query=bridal+lace+bolero&ga_ship_to=CA&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

You’ll look gorgeous regardless!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  Songstress_7.
Post # 10
668 posts
Busy bee

PS: I’d go with a finger tip length veil or longer with your dress. I think it looks too formal to go with a fascinator or short veil. Then train looks fairly long already so maybe chapel length 🙂

Post # 12
668 posts
Busy bee

WaltzDreams:  hmmm you could get one that’s more solid lace pattern than that one and it really wouldn’t show 🙂 Just a thought.

Post # 14
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

WaltzDreams:  That veil sounds so perfect!!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors