Post # 1
Ok this is really funny but I actually won the contest through Modern Bride Magazine for "Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride". It’s promoting the movie, "27 Dresses" with Katherine Heigl!
I saw it on a post here: http://www.weddingbee.com/tag/bridesmaid/
and decided to enter just for fun since I’ve been in 6 weddings!
SO they picked ME! So crazy! I’m excited but a bit shocked that I was picked! They still aren’t sure if it’s in Los Angeles or NY. I’m hoping for NY since I’m in LA already!
My prize is: Going to the viewing of the red carpet premire of the movie. Taking a picture with Katherine Heigl! Getting my hair and makeup done for the premire. AND getting to wear a designer dress! I need to find out if I get to KEEP the dress though! 🙂
Anyways, I’m excited and wanted to share! I’ll keep you girls posted!
Post # 3
- Wedding: January 2018 - catherdral ceremony/private club reception
Congratulations! That sounds like so much fun!
Post # 4
Congratulations! You’ll have to tell us how it goes!
Post # 5
- Wedding: November 2007 - Radisson Hotel
Congrats!!! I love Katherine!!
Post # 7
- Wedding: June 2008 - Hotel on the westside of Los Angeles
That is so awesome!!! Congratulations! Have a fabulous time and report back with pictures when it’s over!
Post # 8
Thanks everyone! I will for sure report back!
They said it will be some time in Dec. most likely!
Post # 9
- Wedding: June 2008 - Winery in the Gold Country
oh my gosh! This is so fun! you’ll have to post pictures!
Post # 10
- Wedding: September 2007 - Hyatt Lodge, Oak Brook IL
Awesome, congrats!! Did you have to write an essay or submit pics or something? We’d love to see it!!
Post # 11
Yes, I had to write 100 words or less about how many times I was a bridesmaid. They said that mine stood out because I was just in my twin sister’s wedding as her MOH.
She said the premise of the movie is that the girl is now in her younger sisters wedding as the MOH. So they thought it fit!
I did send a pix of just my sister and I.
I need to figure out how to post a pix on here! Then I will post one for sure! 😉
Post # 12
- Wedding: May 2008 - Zen Garden in the East Bay w/ reception in a floor-to-ceiling window Atrium with views of the Zen Garden
that is so awesome! Congratulations!!!!!!!! can’t wait to hear, read, and see more about it all! Have tons of fun!
Post # 13
- Wedding: June 2008 - St. Catherine of Genoa, Jin Asian Cuisine Restaurant
Congrats! Can’t wait to hear about it!!!
Post # 14
- Wedding: December 2007 - historic estate overlooking the heart of Palm Springs
oooh, keep us posted! sounds so neat!!!
Post # 15
- Wedding: May 2018 - Rancho del Cielo, Malibu, CA
CONGRATS!!! can’t wait to hear about it all!
Post # 16
- Wedding: September 2007 - Restaurant in Burlington
Wow — so fun! Katherine Heigl was my hair inspiration for my wedding 🙂 Have fun and keep us posted.