2052 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

prettyinpink11:  congratulations! Picking a venue and date is so exciting! 🙂

Post # 5
2052 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

prettyinpink11:  yes our date is July 5th this year! Coming up so soon! Once you have your date and venue, everything else starts to fall in to place, so enjoy gathering your wedding vision together 🙂

Post # 7
78 posts
Worker bee

I’m getting married in July 2015 too. So far I’ve made appointments to go see venues, meet the wedding planner, engagement/wedding photography etc, but because we live abroad, I have to wait until next month to actually finalize things. Be glad you’re not planning a wedding from another country!

Post # 8
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I’m a July 2015 bride also! We are getting marriedI out of the country and have all the big stuff done..just a few details to finish up! We got engaged in September but due to the difficultly from planning from abroa, we flew out and finalized all the major details in March. 

Post # 9
8025 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

prettyinpink11:  nice!

im sept 15 and we’ve booked planner venue florist band photog and video!! All that waiting research paid off 😉

Post # 12
8025 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

prettyinpink11:  blush, cream, gold, coral with bits of lavender and lots of greenery. Florals will be wild and undone, we’re getting married in the most gorgeous botanical garden with a sailcloth tent reception YayayayayyayY 

have you decided any aesthetics? 

Post # 13
4 posts
Wannabee

Hello! I have my wedding planned for 7-11-15. I was engaged back in March so I have done mostly everything booking wise.

I’ve booked venue, catering (but not picked choices), DJ, photographer, officiant, videographer. I have ordered my dress off Etsy from a reputable seller but if I don’t like I’ll still need to go shopping. I also have to book baker. I am probably missing something!

My colors are: blush pink, mint, turquoise, and silver all with a rustic vintage feel. I can’t wait. I keep designing things on the computer even though everything is so far away. I go to garage sales, community yard sales, and estate sales every weekend looking for vintage milk jugs, apothecary jars, etc. 🙂

prettyinpink11:  

Post # 14
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Congratulations!! We booked ours about a month ago for a June 2015 wedding and it was such a relief! Now you get to start focusing on all the details!!! Have you started planning anything else yet??

Post # 15
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Hi!

We’ve done most of the big stuff (I think!): Booked a venue, found our caterer, hired our officiant, dj and photographer, asked the wedding party, and bought the dress! All this in the three months since we got engaged!

I’m actually dragging my girls to look at bridesmaids dresses this weekend. I stumbled on ones that look like they were plucked from my imagination so I want to get them in case they’re not around later!

I’m looking forward to taking it slow now for the next 410 days! Yes, I’ve even got a countdown!

Our colours are going to be mint, lilac, ivory and grey. Very subdued!<br /><br />

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors