Post # 1
I have been at the print shop today, to get all the stuff printed I designed for months!
When I saw the finished work on this high-quality paper in the right color I couldn’t believe how beautiful everything looked! This is one of the days, when you know: All the work was worth it!!!
So, I would like to share:
1. My Sewing Kit Tag(I made a tutorial here: http://diy.weddingbee.com/topic/miss-internationals-sewing-kits)
2. My Place Cards
3. My tags for my Bridesmaid Survival Kits
4. My funny guest book cloze cards. I’m going to have over 100 of these, in 3 languages – they are going to be in a box next to the conventional guest book 🙂
5. My wedding programs (when I held one of these in my hands I knew the wedding was so close!)
Post # 4
Way cute! i love the place card idea!! Very creative!
Post # 5
I LOVE the guest book advice cards!!!!! So creative!
Post # 7
Wonderful job 🙂
I can hardly wait until I get there too.
Post # 8
Everything looks great!
You are brave doing your programs already, I am scared that as soon as I print them I will want to change something (LOL)
Post # 9
@ noritake22 I know! I was so excited and couldn’t wait, too!
@ Ms Mini Oh, we’re wedding-date-twins!
I had the programs ready for quite a while and everything is set up and actually can’t change any more (Info: German programs are a little different, you don’t have the wedding party names in there, but the course of events during the church service, such as songs, bible lesson etc.)
Post # 12
Thank you – I’m happy you like it and I hope my guests will, too!
Post # 14
- Wedding: June 2010 - New York Botanical Garden
everything looks awesome – congrats!
Post # 15
- Wedding: May 2011 - Trinity Lutheran Church & Idlewild Country Club
Everything looks amazing!
Post # 16
Thanks! Today my bridesmaids, moms and I finished the cutting out and punching of the paper. We got everything done. What would I do wihtout my ladies? They’re worth their weight in gold :).
Now I can concentrate on the next steps, which would be:
- wedding dance
- welcoming speech
- seating chart