Congrats 

Post # 4
180 posts
Blushing bee

yay! congrats bee 😀 

Post # 5
586 posts
Busy bee

becrossy83 :  Congrats!! Stunning ring, would love to see more pictures!

Post # 7
586 posts
Busy bee

becrossy83 :  I’ve noticed that as well! If you compare it to an average diamond, there are definitely differences. But if you compared an average diamond to an XXX diamond, there would be apparent differences as well. I think the h&a moissanite compares quite well to a XXX diamond! 

I’ve seen some diamonds that I would have sworn up and down were moissanite, and they weren’t. No two diamonds perform exactly the same, same as moissanite. The only true telling sign of a moissanite is the double refraction, but even my jeweler said after moissanite (h&a cut) is set it’s pretty hard to tell short of louping it and heavily examining the stone.

Can’t wait to see more pics of your pretty!

Post # 8
949 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

becrossy83 :  Wow congrats! What a gorgeous ring and great call on the F1 H&A! I keep telling bees the same thing, that the disco ball effect is extremely minimal in the newer stones and it’s near impossible to distinguish them between a diamond with similar specs. 

Post # 9
1697 posts
Bumble bee

Lovely! Congratulations!

Post # 12
949 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

becrossy83 :  Oh definitely! I plan to tell people who ask or who seem interested in it. I’m actually very happy and proud to finally be getting a moissy!

Post # 13
2665 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

It’s beautiful! And I love your nails!

Post # 14
414 posts
Helper bee

becrossy83 :  congrats your ring is very nice and your nails look good too. Perfect color. 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors