- 9 years ago
- Wedding: January 2010
Well I mean I’ve always WORN shoes, I just am new to the idea of absolutely freaking amazing beautiful extraordinary shoes … and I know I need some fabulous ones for my wedding day! I would love any and all help from you shoe guru’s out there — you know who you are! Thanks in advance!!
Here are my ideal requirements:
- Height: 2-3 inch heel (preferably 2.5), and not a "kitten" heel
Reason: Need comfort and my dress will only fit up to 3 inches of a heel for me.
- Type: Peep toe or closed toe
Reason: My wedding is in Boston in the winter, a strappy sandal would just look out of place and although if I go outside in the snow I will probably wear my uggs … it’ll still be colder in general so a fairly "covered" foot is necessary
- Color: purple / abergine or deep pink
Reason: They’re my colors! I would also consider a champagne/light gold colored shoe but I think the POP of color is so fun!
- Comfortable! I’m not terrible with heels, but I would LOVE to be able to keep my shoes on for most of the night, so comfort is important.
- Price: I’d say around $100 … if they are PERFECT I would be able to go up to max $200 … but if they are a one time wear thing, stay under $100.
Here are a few that I’ve found but they either don’t come in the right color or are not the right height, and they are all Nina brand, because I just know that brand fairly well and know they are comfortable.