- 5 years ago
- Wedding: April 2014
I had a rough night at work. I need to vent.
Heres some tips to make cashiers not hate you:
1. When I’m holding my hand out to accept your money, do not reach past my hand toss the money on the counter. Rude.
2. If you are a couple of cents short, do not tell me that you’re going to owe me and then grab the stuff and walk out. Tell me how much you’re short and ask if you can owe it to me. 9 out of 10 times I will let you, but if you pull that stunt you bet your britches I’ll say no next time.
3. If you know I’m going to card you for alcohol, but you’ve forgotten it, instead of coming inside with the person you’re asking to get your beer for you, STAY IN THE FREAKING CAR. If you come in and try to pull it off like you’re “just with them” when I saw you go pick it out and saw you hand them money, then I’m not going to sale it to either of you.
4. Calling me a retarded bitch is not going to do you any favors.
5. Those two tiny bottles that you pulled out of a 6 pack. Yeah. They stay with that 6 pack. You cant just grab some out and say you only want that. Thats like opening a bag of chips and saying you’re only going to pay for a handful.
6. Mr. I’m-A-White-American-Which-Makes-Me-Better-Than-You, I’m aware that the people in my line are different races and nationalities. That doesnt mean you can just walk through the door and step in front of them. Rude.
7. DEAR WHOEVER IT IS THAT HAS FLOODED THE STORE TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW. Please stop. It takes almost 2 hours to get all the water cleaned up and takes a lot of time away from our other daily chores.
8. Dear rude kids, please stop being rude. It just makes me want to bend you over my knee and take a switch to you.
9. Dear parents, please teach your kids some manners. Your kids make me want to punch you.
10. I have hearing problems. Doesnt mean you should yell at me when I didnt hear what you said the first time. Rude.
11. Right below the roller grill is a sign that clearly says “OPEN HERE FOR BUNS.” Do not come over and go “hey! Where are the buns? Dont you guys have buns?!” Yes, we do. Cant you read?
12. So you’ve just pulled out the last cup in the size you want. Great. Come ask if I can get some more for you. Do not yell across the store “WHAT ARE YOU OUT OF CUPS OR SOMETHING?”
13. You pulled up to a pump that clearly has a bright yellow out of service bag on it. How exactly is it my fault that you didnt notice, and why yell at me when you come in and ask for gas and I tell you that pump is out of order?
14. There is a sink right beside of the trash can. Instead of pouring your drink that you suddenly decided you dont want in the trash can, how about you pour it down the sink? I really doubt you’d poor it in the trash can at your own home.
15. I do not make the gas prices. Nor do I decide the price of cigarettes, beer, drinks, chips, ect. Getting mad at me for the price of something does you no good.
Ah, I could go on and on.