(Closed) Inexpensive but nice Ceremony & reception places

posted 8 years ago in Los Angeles
Post # 3
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Heritage Square Museum

Check out Heritage Square Museum! It’s awesome, affordable, and you bring everything! 🙂

(and we’re getting married there, so I LUUURVE it!)

Post # 4
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2008

Covina Hills Ranch Estate is an outdoor venue that is afforable, available, allows your own catering and alcohol.  They are willing to work with the wedding couple or agent.  They have a facebook page you can visit to see pictures. 

Post # 5
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2009

Malibou Lake is also a very affordable option

Post # 6
28 posts
Newbee

We are getting married at Saddlerock Ranch at Malibu Family Wines. It’s an all outdoor venue in the middles of the vineyard. There is a deposit to rent the space but you bring in everything-rentals, food, alcohol, decorations etc.  

Post # 7
541 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Ooh, I second Malibou Lake! It was my runner-up and I still think about how pretty it would have been.  It has no minimum, you can bring your own alcohol, but they have a catering company they use. 

Post # 8
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

try the hacienda or tivoli terrace in laguna. amazing places!

Post # 9
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Heritage Square was our 2nd choice for venue–it’s a beautiful place, and lots of things there are free that are additional elsewhere (such as parking).

Another lovely, but more rustic, place is Temescal Gateway Park in Pacific Palisades. It’s run by the Santa Monica Mountain Conservatory.

Near Dodger Statium is the Grace E. Simonds Lodge–it’s beautiful! It’s run through LA Parks & Recs.

You bring your own food & wine to all these places.

The topic ‘Inexpensive but nice Ceremony & reception places’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors