Inexpensive day of coordinator for Boulder Colorado 7/26/14 wedding??

posted 3 years ago in Logistics
Post # 2
30 posts
Newbee

alyssamcelwain:  I don’t think you will find a professional day-of-coordinator in Colorado for under $1000.  You may be able to find someone just starting in the industry who needs experience.  I used Brittany Bouse with Wedding Sophisticate – her day of coordination runs around $1000-1500 (which is a steal).  When I priced out most day of coordinators, they ran $2000+.  I cannot speak highly enough of Brittany and seriously recommend her.  That $1000 was some of the best money spent.  

Have you thought about asking a good friend or family member to do it? If you are looking for someone to just put up and take down decorations – you don’t really need a professional as long as you aren’t too OCD about getting everything “just perfect”. 

But, I would recommend splurging and getting a professional. A day-of-coordinator really acts as a month-of-coordinator – they take your wedding off your hands, make sure your vision comes together, creates timelines, acts as a point of contact for vendors so you don’t have to call them, etc. SO WORTH IT!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors