Post # 1
I am working on our save the dates and have run into a few road blocks that I would love some help with!
1. Who do I list in the return addy–my fiance and I or my parents as they are paying?
2. Is a non-married, single women titled Ms. or Miss? Same with a divorcee?
3. For a non-married couple, do I list the man or the woman’s name first?
Post # 3
First off is the address your address? Your parent’s? If it is yours just list your name. I would use Ms. If it is your parent’s address then Mrs. and Mrs. Krissyb’s MomnDad
Post # 4
- Wedding: March 2010 - Calamigos Ranch
1. I would put my own address, or the address where you want gifts/Rsvps to eventually go. It’s just for convenience, really… if you’re doing the legwork, you’ll want to know if someone’s mail got bounced back and you have the wrong address!
2. I think there actually isn’t a Ms. designation, unless you know someone prefers it. All unmarried women are supposed to be Miss, as far as I know.
3. List non-married couples in alphabetical order.
Post # 5
Good call, I dont live with my parents and would be easier for me to handle if anything comes back in the mail.
I always thought Miss was for little girls, but I think you may be right Spaniel. Thanks so much!