Post # 1
I have 2 questions regarding invites….
We’re having them all printed shortly and we’ll have the main invite, reception card, accommodation card, map, RSVP postcard, belly band, inner and outer envelopes. My questions are:
1) is it ok to print map and accommodation card back to back or is this tacky or never done?
2) Can we do both the belly band and inner envelope? Or is to too much?
looking forward to hearing your thoughts…
Post # 3
- Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo
1) I don’t think it’s tacky or anything to have printing on the front and back of a card. Sometime that’s the only way you can fit all of your information into an envelope comfortably!
2) I think a belly band plus inner envelope might be a bit too much.
Hope that helps!
Post # 4
Im in agreeance with the last poster 🙂 Im definately doing double sided insert cards. It will save room and money on the printing. And I dont think its tacky. So I say go for it.
On the belly band and the inner envelope, Id go one or the other. Thats alot of peices for one envelope 🙂
Post # 6
I’d do inner envelope rather than belly band so you can write the names of the individual guests invited on it.