(Closed) Invitations from 123print

posted 7 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I love 123 print! I ordered my save the date magnets frim them and they were SO inexpensive and super nice! I think they came out to about $.80 each and they are quite large.  I haven’t done invitations, though.  Best of all, they offer free shipping, and here in Alaska, that means A LOT!

Post # 4
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I used them for my invitations and loved them! They send free samples if you request, so you can see the the quality before you order. I order 100 invitations, 100 rsvp cards, and a two-sided postcard size insert, with enevelopes for all for under $150- all full color! If you sign up for their email alerts; they do 20% off all the time. 

Post # 5
257 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

you should order the free samples.  i thought the invites were a little thin but my std postcards turned out great.

Post # 6
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

They don’t ship to Canada, do they??

Post # 7
36 posts
  • Wedding: October 2011

Yes they do send you samples.  I believe you can order 3 different kinds and they will send you the sample invite, rsvp, and the envelopes.  I ordered my STD from them and really liked them.  I need to order my invites!

Post # 8
682 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

catprint.ccom has lovely paper! Try them as well 🙂

Post # 9
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I personally didn’t like the invites from 123 print (I ordered the samples). I thought the prices were fantastic… and the invites themselves were cute… but they needed a little something extra to make them special. I thought about adding ribbon, or a pocket fold from them.. a little extra DIY effort to make them ‘the ones’. So my recommendation is to order the samples! And then remember the possibilites of DIY if you are left underwhelmed.

I ordered my rehersal invites and save the dates from them. I had post cards made. Love the post cards from 123 print!

Post # 11
2702 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

We used 123print for our invites. We ordered the samples beforehand. We didn’t want to spend a lot of money on paper that people will throw away. They are super duper cheap! For $190 we got 200 invites, 200 envelopes with our return address on it, 200 RSVP cards with their envelopes with our address on the front. They do everything for you for cheap! The shipping is always free too which is a plus. They aren’t super fancy, meaning there isn’t much texture or embellishments. I’m buying rhinestones from michaels and putting them on the invites. It took me like 15 minutes to do 200. The quality is nice, too. The only bad thing about 123print is that the spacing isn’t perfect. it’s really hard to make the spacing adequate since you do everything yourself. We signed up for the $6 “review” and the spacing was still bad. but you know what? no one noticed when we showed them.

I highly recommend them. You can’t go wrong with that price!

Post # 12
2183 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011 - Florida Aquarium

Sent from my Android

I used 123print as well. I actually had a typo on my invites that I didn’t catch until I had all 80 all them. I emailed their customer service, and they sent, free of charge, a whole new batch of revised invites. I highly recommend them!

Post # 14
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Anns bridal bargains is where I got my invites from. I got 150 invites for under 140 with free shipping. But the best thing to do is order samples from different places and compare paper quality etc

The topic ‘Invitations from 123print’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors