Post # 1
I swear my FI’s response to everything is “there’s got to be an app for that”
So today I found an app called “My WeddingDJ”
This is what it says it does…
– Helps you create a Music Plan using your songs and playlists
– Suggests parts of your wedding you need music for
– No awkward silences
– Fades gracefully for all pauses and stops
– Crossfades between songs and when you skip a track
– Prevents accidental skipping or pausing
– Takes requests
– Waits between each song or playlist if appropriate
– Supports skipping multiple songs at once
– Allows modifying your Music Plan on the fly
Post # 3
- Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo
omg that’s awesome!! I already have a dj but this sounds soooo perfect for ipod weddings!
Post # 4
You should make a pin for that on pinterest, that is an AWESOME app.
Post # 5
@tksjewelry: Totally where I got that from… haha
Post # 6
- Wedding: September 2012 - Mother of the Bride's residence
This is brilliant!!! Definitely using it.
Post # 8
YOU ARE MY HERO! We’re doing an itunes wedding…I am definitely trying this. I’m assuming this will work for an iphone.
Post # 9
@Silver Plum Fairy: haha that made me laugh 😛 Yep, it’s an iphone app.
We’re using spotify for our wedding so we are on the hunt for a spotify app that does the same but I’m thinking of using the ipod for the ceremony because this app sounds perfect!
I’ll come back and give some feedback after I’ve played around with it 🙂
Post # 10
Now I just need a smartphone. hahaa 🙂
Post # 11
Thanks for sharing! I’ll keep that in mind for future reference!
Post # 12
I’m using this app for my wedding. Will make it so much easier for my brother to manage the playlist for me.
Post # 13
I’ve heard of this and I am so planning on using it!
Post # 14
i wish it was free lol
my iphone does not let me use a credit card to purchase apps. I’ve tried calling them and calling them and no response
Post # 15
@nursemel: Congrats, as I see your wedding date has already passed. How’d this work out for you?