Is 123 BMP normal for 7 weeks preggers?

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
5697 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

A normal HR is anywhere between 110-160 bpm so yes it’s fine. Also 7 weeks is so so early, don’t worry too much about it!!

Post # 3
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

missjewels:  at 7w3d our baby’s heartbeat was 143. I’m not really sure what normal is though,the  tech and doc said 143 was great though. My understanding is if you had a heartbeat at 7 weeks, then it is very unlikely to miscarry, in my doctors opinion at least. I think you are fine. 

Post # 4
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I think it was 120 at 6w5d for us. The Dr. freaked me out a little because right as we were leaving she told me they wanted to do another ultrasound at my next appointment because it seemed a little low. By 10w5d the rate was in the 150s. It’s still just early and I think they freaked out because based on my LMP they thought I would have been 9w, but I had really long cycles so I knew I was only around 7w. My advice would be to just relax, because honestly, there’s nothing you can do to change that number anyway. Just enjoy the fact that you have a little one growing inside of you, and were able to find a heartbeat at 7w. 🙂

Post # 5
8818 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Yep, totally normal! The fact that the tech told you about the heartbeat is a VERY good thing. Congrats! 🙂

Post # 6
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I wouldn’t be worried. It’s on the lower end of normal, but it’s still normal so that’s all that matters. I’ve heard that hearing or seeing a heartbeat on an ultrasound drops your chances of miscarriage from 20% to only a 5% chance of miscarriage. So that’s great! Congrats on baby!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors