(Closed) Is April 2, 2011 too cold for outdoor wedding on s. cali?

posted 7 years ago in April 2011
Post # 3
297 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

The weather should be pretty nice around that time of year.  This is SoCal after all.  It may get a little chilly at night so depending on how late your reception goes on getting heat lamps can’t hurt.

I would say your biggest concern would be rain (not that we get a lot) but you never know.  You may want to look into having a tented ceremony just in case.

Good luck and congrats!!!

Post # 4
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@theshinylife: If your reception is going to be outside, heat lamps would probably be a good idea. The weather is comfortable in April, but it can get chilly at night.

Post # 5
648 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I live in Indiana, but had to comment because I’m having the same issue! I wanted June, but the venue we wanted had March 5 or April 2 open. We chose April and now I’m afraid it will be cold or rainy.

I think you will have better weather than us! Weather here is very unpredictable.

Post # 6
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Im also in April and I went with indoor because the last thing I want to worry about is rain.  The beginning of April and go either way (perfect weather or just crumpy cloudy rain).  I agree with Halloween you should look into a tent

The topic ‘Is April 2, 2011 too cold for outdoor wedding on s. cali?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors