Is everyone ready?! October 2017 brides.

posted 5 months ago in October 2017
Post # 2
80 posts
Worker bee

I’m down to 6 days! We’re having 12 people to our home for a ceremony and brunch. We have to put up the decorations, but I think we have everything we need.  I can’t wait!

Post # 3
355 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

26 days for me!!!! I cannot believe it’s already here. I THINK I have all the details sorted, but I keep thinking I am forgetting things!!

Post # 4
207 posts
Helper bee

Oct. 7 bee here! Can’t wait!! Ours is destination and we leave on Wednesday. 😀

Post # 5
991 posts
Busy bee

I’m so not ready. I’m ready to marry my FI, but I’m just coming off a hellaciously stressful week at work. I don’t know how I’m going to rally the energy to get everything wrapped up (my date is the 21st). Things are such a mess. We don’t even have a single confirmed groomsman. No one has reserved a suit or even been measured. I just can’t even deal with that sort of crap at this stage. 😐

Post # 6
15 posts
Newbee

bretagne422 : I know the stress. My date is the 21st as well. Programs have been printed and everything is ready to go….then a groomsman drops and says he cannot be in the wedding. Now my programs will have listed an individual who will not be standing by my groom. My bridesmaid has lost her bouquet and they are special ordered so I have no time to get her another one. Just ready to marry my FI and have this thing out of our hair at this point.   

Post # 7
77 posts
Worker bee

October 28th Bee here, I think I have everything ready! I’ve started to slow down and make sure I have all my vendors paid and whatnot. But I still can’t shake the thought that I’m forgetting a ton of stuff! :/

Post # 8
803 posts
Busy bee

9 days left! It’s finally almost here!

Like you guys, I’m also worried that I’m forgetting something. Anyone think of any last minute things/details they almost forgot to share with the group?

Post # 9
683 posts
Busy bee

knotyet :  For last minute things- don’t forget to check your state’s rules on marriage licenses! In TX you need to get it at least 72 hours before the ceremony- so our original plan of getting it Thursday morning would NOT have worked!

Post # 10
803 posts
Busy bee

bayoubee :  Thank you! That’s a great tip. We’re getting ours tomorrow for next week.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors