(Closed) Is it ivory or white?? (David’s Bridal WG9926)

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1629 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

no one will notice but you… i’ve been to tons of weddings and i couldnt tell you if the bride was in white or ivory in any of them.

Post # 4
3982 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I wanted a white dress and ended up with ivory. I will be the only one who knows too! I say get it!

Post # 5
3 posts
  • Wedding: August 2011

I have the same exact situation! I got the ivory one because thats all they had and the white washed out my skin tone. My mom wanted me to get white but she said my dress looked white anyways. I got the same dress it is beautiful and I can’t wait to wear it!!

Post # 6
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

It’s an absolutely gorgeous dress and I’m sure that, even though the color is ivory, it will still look very light. My DB dress is ivory and its not dark at all. I say go for it!

Post # 7
1 posts
  • Wedding: April 2011

@mercergirl616: hi, i bought this dress and it is definitely ivory. i’ve seen some ivory come in more of just an off white color, but although this dress comes across in pictures as very white, it is one of the darker “ivories” that i’ve seen in person. Not to say that it isn’t beautiful!!! Just want you to know what to expect

Post # 8
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Probably the only way you’d be able to tell it was ivory and not white is if you put it up against something that is true white (ie having the groom with a white shirt and vest, or having white flowers).  

My SIL’s dress was ivory so my brother and the groomsmen wrote ivory shirts.  All the pictures look white.

The topic ‘Is it ivory or white?? (David’s Bridal WG9926)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors