Is it worth $200 to get married among the cherry trees?

posted 3 years ago in Venue
  • poll: Is it worth the $200 additional fee to get married among the blossoming cherry trees?
    yes, absolutely : (65 votes)
    93 %
    it depends... (on what? ) : (3 votes)
    4 %
    no way : (2 votes)
    3 %
  • Post # 3
    1253 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

@gingerkitten:  Well, as someone who goes to see those blossoms in DC every year, my vote is yes, yes, yes. Nothing is more gorgeous than the pink and white clouds of cherry blossom trees in bloom, with soft petals falling lightly around!

Post # 4
    2132 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

It depends how much this would stretch your original budget, but I’m inclined to say yes- falling cherry blossons will be sooo pretty & romantic!

Post # 5
    867 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2015

@gingerkitten:  I think so. Cherry blossom is so beautiful and if the garden is only kind of ‘meh’ I think it would be worth it. 

Post # 7
    351 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

You will not remember that $200 years from now, but you will remember the cherry blossoms!! 

Post # 8
    1102 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

@gingerkitten:  omg god yes if u can afford the extra expense it will really make it i think wow i love that my self 

Post # 9
    2537 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

The one and only time I’ve visited DC was during the Cherry Blossom Festival.  It was gorgeous.  Honestly, $200 is worth it in my opinion.

Post # 10
    Hostess
    7630 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: January 2013

Are there any pictures of the venue?

Post # 11
    5087 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: April 2014

Yes without a doubt! How stunning. 

Post # 13
    571 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@gingerkitten:  For $200, absolutely! We had our engagement pictures done in a grove of blossoming cherry trees. It was almost impossible to take a bad photo! 😛

Post # 14
    1333 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

@gingerkitten:  easily worth it! My venue has cherry tries and the pictures from when they are in bloom are spectacular!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors