Is Kati B really the best MUA in OC? I’m dropping 600 for a trial and hoping…

posted 6 years ago in Orange County, California
Post # 3
9824 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Six HUNDRED dollars for a trial?! Holy crap, she’d better deliver that’s all I can say.

Post # 5
1158 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Can’t wait to see her work. My dress didn’t even cost that luck girlie.

Post # 6
5371 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Ontario, Canada ♥ EDD- April 2016

@KatyElle:  That’s what I was thinking too! I hope it all works out for you OP (:

Is it bad I had no idea who Katie B was before this post hahah? She seems to have amazing reviews though (:

Post # 7
11172 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Wow really? I’m sorry but unless that magical makeup made me look like Julianne Moore or someone else skinny and perfect that is a ridiculous amount to pay.

Is her makeup made of gold? Baby tears?

Seriously, I’m curious why she charges so much for a trial? Do you have a website we can check out?

Post # 8
3261 posts
Sugar bee

I would find a different MUA *no one* is that good at makeup to warrant a $600 trial. 

Post # 9
1572 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

$600 ???? TRIALLLLL?

…I hope her tools are gold and use real unicorn hair. That is pretty steep!

Post # 10
9824 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@punkin83:  I know, I mean good makeup can work magic, but I’d be expecting a miracle of biblical proportions for that kind of moolah!

Post # 12
7293 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

My face is not worthy for that! I think my entire wedding was under 600 lol

Well I see that you value makeup for the wedding day and I respect that. I hope she is amazing!!!!

Post # 13
5494 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2011

ok the price sounded insane to me. then I looked up her before and afters.  UM this is such a huge difference! $600 is still a lot!  But this woman is definitely talented.

Post # 14
9824 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@Meowkers:  She looks great… but also like a totally different person!

Post # 15
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Meowkers:  WOW.  Now that’s impressive!  I have to admit, it doesn’t sound quite as bad when you see that kind of result :S

Post # 16
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

WOW I might have to come up with the money in my budget for her now lol… That is insane

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors