(Closed) Is the city mini 2011 worth it? Reviews please!

posted 4 years ago in Parenting
Post # 4
1721 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@star_dust:  I would buy it. It’s really just the carseat I would buy new. I believe it is compatible with different infant seat brands.

Post # 6
1721 posts
Bumble bee

I just looked and it looks like you have to buy an adapter if using another brands carseat. do you know which infant car seat you would use? It’s compatible with most. I would just weigh out the cost of the adapter plus car seat plus stroller 🙂

Post # 8
1721 posts
Bumble bee

@star_dust:  we have the Chicco keyfit travel system in Fuego. But it’s on my registry as well To use for jogging. I have played around with it a lot at the store and love it. DH didn’t like it for every day use, so that’s why we went with the Chicco. Plus the infant seat ratings are great. But I still fully intend on purchasing it for jogging When he gets older.

Post # 9
2442 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I don’t have that stroller, I have the city micro, but I’ve read really good reviews.  You only have to buy the adapter if you’re planning on using it as a travel system.  I’m just going to get a snap n go to use with my car seat.

The topic ‘Is the city mini 2011 worth it? Reviews please!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors