(Closed) Is their hope? Post your DB dresses that were $400 or less

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2179 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Here’s mine before alterations. $249, then was in the $99 sale.  Looks completely different after the alterations… I get to wear it in 10 days and then I’ll have better pics!

Post # 5
2401 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

$349.99 (: & proud of it(:

Post # 6
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

$400 exactly bought it at DB in May.  I love it and had a wonderful dress shopping experience!!

Post # 8
2100 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I saw this in the store and it was beautiful – absolutely gorgeous you mentioned a simple ballgown and this might be too frou frou but it just was an amazing dress

This one is $50 over your budget but just such a classic http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Shantung-Taffeta-Sweetheart-Ball-Gown-T3039_Bridal-Gowns-Features-Bridal-Gowns-Under-$600

Post # 9
6207 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House

@unixfairy:  +100000 YES it would go amazing with that veil you love, OP!

Post # 10
2179 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@MissFireFlower:  The belt is from DB, but I got it brand new on eBay for $35 instead of $69 in-store (link).  I also ordered my dress online and had it within 4 days, instead of the 8 weeks I was told in-store.  Ordering online was pretty great… and you can even do returns within 14 days!

Post # 12
14345 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@MissFireFlower:  Are you near a city where the Running of the Brides comes through?  They have a ton of dresses for $249.

Post # 14
658 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@MissFireFlower:  Don’t lose hope. If David’s Bridal doesn’t have something in your price range that you absolutely love, don’t give up. Expand your thinking. I actually found wedding dresses at Macy’s when I was browsing.(I too am a low budget bride) So please don’t give up. Your dress is out there and you won’t have to break the bank to get it. Get creative in your shopping. Do your research. You have almost a year so you have a little bit of time to shop around. 

Post # 16
1841 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

There’s also a fabulous seller who has quite a few samples who advertises in the classifieds or what about recycled bride?

The topic ‘Is their hope? Post your DB dresses that were $400 or less’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors