- 6 years ago
- Wedding: November 1999
My DD is getting married in February. Her and her FI are inviting 58 people. The wedding will be 11:00am and the venue is about 30 min away. They decided to do soup and sandwiches. They would like some feedback/suggestions.
- Chicken Noodle
- Bean/Vegatable with Sausage
- Deli Meat (Turkey,Ham,Bolonga, Roast Beef)
- Cheese ( Cheddar, American, Pepper Jack)
- Bread (White,Wheat and Multi Grain)
- Trimmings ( Onions, Tomatoes, Mustard, Honey Mustard, Pickles)
- Muffins (2 kinds) Any ideas? No nuts
- Cookies (Oatmeal, Choc Chip, Choc Drop)
- Corn Bread
- Soda ( Four types, two diet)
They are also planning on having some chips and dip. FSIL is hiring three of his coworkers to handle food, set up and clean up. There is not going to be a rehersal dinner.