(Closed) It’s 4:30am and I just grilled shrimp…

posted 6 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Surprisedwho can eat this early?

It’s 10.40am, slaving away at my keyboard @ work.

If i can’t sleep, i just turn on the TV and watch crime series

Post # 4
2143 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

When I can’t sleep, I’m probably on weddingbee ._.

Post # 6
1629 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Self diagnose my insomia through google search… lol.

I made shrimp scampi for dinner! You and I must be on the same wavelength, OP! Let’s try a thing. You go to sleep and hopefully it will rub off on me 😉

Post # 7
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

I surf the web, and try to forget that I have to be up in a few hours. That’s what I’m doing now.

Post # 8
3593 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

@MabelleBliss:  Ditto this

Or I watch documentaries.  It’s my little “guilty” pleasure…

Post # 9
3593 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

But it’s 10.15 here, and I’m in bed feeling poorly…

Post # 10
Hostess
7561 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2013

I usually watch movies or read. That’s the perfect balance for me – something that’s interesting enough that I don’t stress over/think about other stuff yet not interesting enough for me to not fall asleep eventually… 

Post # 11
6660 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

2am here, playing on my I Pad, hoping to get sleepy soon.  If I get up this early and go in the living room the dogs will refuse to go out.  Just lay there giving me the stink eye for waking them.

Post # 12
2854 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Um.. I would like some shrimp! 😀

I’ve been up since four, trying to get some work done. I’ve been fighting a cold for the last week. It seems to have teamed up with my stress levels. I haven’t gotten more than three consecutive hours of sleep in days.

But normally, if I have trouble sleeping, I play some word games on my phone until I’m tired.

Post # 14
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I am sitting here 2:37 doing homework that I put off until last minute and putting it off even more by being on facebook and wedding bee I think I am going to have to not getting any sleep tonight.

Post # 16
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@SweetHoneyBee:  I marinated steak a second ago lol… I finished the paper but because I am up I really should be working on a few other papers but I have NO MOTIVATION I am right there with you at the -15 lol

The topic ‘It’s 4:30am and I just grilled shrimp…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors