102 posts
Blushing bee

we are wedding date twins!! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

CONGRATS!

Post # 4
3755 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I was going to he the 5th, but ended up picking the 25th. Month twins! Good luck with everything and congrats!!

Post # 6
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Alexander Homestead

Im helping my business partner plan her wedding and she is your wedding DATE twin as well!  Smile  Can’t wait til they post the 2015 boards.  I know its a ways away but my SO and I are super planners. Im not even engaged yet and we already settled on a wedding date.  Crazy, I know. Tongue Out Hopefully I’ll have good news to share Sept of this year. Until then, he’s just my future future intended Wink.

Post # 8
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

I’m April 5th too!! 

Post # 9
400 posts
Helper bee

Yay! I’m date twins with you guys too!

Post # 11
180 posts
Blushing bee

Hi, I’m your wedding date twin too! How are the plans coming? I find myself having a meltdown or two. I’m trying to get most of the heavy lifting accomplished before thanksgiving so there is nothing to do or think about between thanksgiving and the new year. There are so many details even with a planner. ARRRGH. But I’m excited and certainly on the countdown. We’ll be at the 6 month mark soon, and then time starts to FLYYYYY! 

Post # 12
400 posts
Helper bee

222 days till our weddings! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
Hostess
3371 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@Fleur.De.Lis:  Hooray congrats! You’re getting married just before mine and DH’s Birthdays ๐Ÿ™‚ Obviously I’m biased, but I love April! Can’t wait to see all of your plans come together. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 14
7 posts
Newbee

Another date twin – congratulations, everybody!

Post # 15
180 posts
Blushing bee

asdfjklauren We are engagment month twins too! 

Post # 16
595 posts
Busy bee

Another twin here!!! The date doesn’t have significant meaning…which is why I chose that date! We are also having an outdoor wedding in Texas, so April is still a fairly cool month!

The topic ‘It's April 5, 2014!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors