1154 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

January bride but I love that gif! 

Post # 3
222 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

I can’t believe it!! I have 10 days to go!

Post # 5
120 posts
Blushing bee

Eeeek!

On Monday we went to the courthouse to apply for our marriage license, Tuesday I went to our travel agents office to pick up our documents, and today I have a ton of last minute things to do, but it is all coming together. Friday the balance is due to the photographer, Saturday I am meeting with the florist one last time… 16 more days!

Post # 7
3345 posts
Sugar bee

NYE2014:  We’re going on Monday for the marriage license. I need to get DIYing this weekend, I’ve been procrastinating! 22 days for me!

Post # 8
430 posts
Helper bee

17 more days! Sharing your excitement! 

Post # 9
1055 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Loft

NYE2014:  Girl! I feel you. Our local wedding is in 24 days then NY for NYE after. I’m feeling pretty ready. I’m in disbelief. 

Post # 11
919 posts
Busy bee

9 days here and we’re leaving for Florida in 7!!! All I know it I need that big ol glass of wine!!! Lol Ready to get the show on the road and no more stressful planning! 😛

Post # 12
244 posts
Helper bee

yay! so excited that after planning for 18 months it’s finally here! I just have to finish a ton of work in the next week then ill be done 🙂

Anyone else getting lots of are you nervous questions? I’m more excited than anything!

Post # 13
164 posts
Blushing bee

A week tomorrow! Where has time gone…?? 

I’M FREAKING OUT

Post # 14
87 posts
Worker bee

I got married yesterday!!! The weather was beautiful (my husband got a bit sunburnt), a couple of things went wrong, but it was great!

I’m tired, but we’re chilling out at home so I thought I’d pop in and see how the other December brides are doing. So excited for you all 🙂

Post # 15
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - The Boatshed Restaurant

Love the gif…16 days for us!

FI and I just need to finalise the wording for the ceremony (final draft), meeting with our DJ/MC next week…but other than that, we’re good to go! I had brunch today with the girls, lots of fun chatting with them all and great for friends to meet family. 

Getting excited!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors