(Closed) It’s Monday & my week sucks

posted 8 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
3539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

oh dear… What a crappy start to the week!!

Grad school there are always a few more, and I think seriously you will get into one. Rejection sucks sometimes, if not should only make you stronger. THINK POSITIVE!

Venue searching sucks I have had sproblems with my venue and its changed about 6 times… hopefully this one will stick tho. How many people are you having and is it possible to reduce guest list?? are there cheaper options?

My FH suffers from communication break down too… perserverance is the key.. and constant talks about communication regularly helps.

I outline with FH what I had a problem with and what I think will rectify it. I say I dont like the way WE handled this, I felt out of the loop… which resulted in.. (you get my picture) I found if I did this often, without loosing my cool. It improved..

Its been a whole two years so far on the communication issue. You are not alone!!

Good luck! Hope the week improves..

Post # 4
5985 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

wow..what a week already! that really sucks..i hate when weeks start out like that. you sure have had a stressful week. You have a lot going on…

But….EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON! I know you dont want to hear this but…..TRY to look on the bright side of everything. I am pretty good at this…here i go….

1. Grad School-you will be accepted by a school that is more like you, that you will more than likely do better at, and like better than that school stupid school that send you that letter. (rejection is hard but usually for the best)

2. Reception Venue-This is tough one but….your new venue could be more beautiful and have better food. This also gives you a reason to try and be more crafty and look at other ways to save 😀 who knows maybe if this would not have happened your cater could have been awful or there could have been bad weather there on your day…

3. Communication Problem-your a psych major so i am not going to give any advice here all i want to say is….you are in love; you have a wonderful person in your life. you are one of the very lucky few who finds someone that they want to spend the rest of their life with. those arguments and miscommunications are all worth it in the end. because when you get to a point where you finallly REALLY understand eachother and REALLY work together as a team….it is a beautiful thing. Sidebar-our relationship was the opposite of most couples. our first couple of months together were brutal….we had huge communication issues. BUT we worked through it and it is the most amazing feeling in the world!!! we are FINALLY on the same page..it was worth all of it!

If nothing else I hope I at least made you laugh or even crack a smile Sealed

Try to start tomorrow fresh and be proactive! do whatever you need to do tonight to try and relieve that stress and start tomorrow on a positive mission!

I would bet that no matter what yoru wedding day will be beautiful and everything you always imaged. Good luck and i hope you have a better week 😀

The topic ‘It’s Monday & my week sucks’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors