Post # 1
My boyfriend just moved to another state for a job. He has to work this weekend. I haven’t seen him for over a month. It really sucks. I haven’t had the chance to talk to him yet, but hopefully will get to tonight.
He didn’t want any presents for his birthday, so I bought him some socks, something he’d like to see me in, and I made him a lovey-dovey kinda gift.
Is their anything I can “give” him over the phone or internet? Like a poem I could send him? or something else? maybe there’s some sort of e-card i could text him? any ideas? i just want to be able to do something special but i can’t.
Post # 2
Do you guys ever skype? If not you should check it out…that way you can communicate *and* see each other. And depending on how comfortable you each are with it you could wear the thing you mentioned you got that he’d “like to see you in”….basically just have fun with it, get to see each other face to face (via computer) and go with the flow. Since he doesn’t want actual presents I think he’d appreciate that. Hope that helps.
Post # 3
xscottx90: no we dont. probably wont try to skype tonight. wish we could
Post # 4
When is the next time you see him? You can give him certificates that he can “cash-in.” Such as, one for a foot rub, or back massage. One nice romantic meal cooked by you. One night alone with his video games. etc. etc. Just an idea!
Post # 5
damarajade: i did that last year lol
Post # 6
Id take a phone pic of the thing you bought for him to see you in, in assuming lingerie of some type, and send it to him with a text saying.. Happy Birthday, this is waiting for the next time we are together!! Bet he would love that.
Post # 7
Why not google “free ecard” or “love poems” and take it from there?
Post # 8
1) make him an online crossword or word search puzzle with a hidden message “happy birthday” it’s personalized and fun and cute here’s a link that can help you
2) if you know his address, order a dessert or dinner or pizza from a nearby restuarant and have it delivered when you know he’s home ( if you can pay on their site)
3)buy something for him off amazon and have it delivered to him ( it won’t reach today but hey when it does it will make his day)
4) make a video of you singing happy birthday and send away You can also buy a cupcake put a candle on it and tell him this you will eat on his behalf :p
5) send him a funny videos from youtube so he can laugh ( sometimes you really need a laugh)
6) ask him to join you for movie and play a movie on Netflix or something while you are talking together it can even be texting start the movie together and keep texting your remarks ( for his birthday) hahaha
i mean just enjoy and be as playful as you can be.