Post # 1
I’m in a good mood today so I feel like projecting some positivity!
What are 3 things your Fiance, boyfriend, SO, Darling Husband (whatever applies!) has done for you lately that was oh so sweet? These don’t have to be big things! I think we all need a reminder sometimes on appreciating the people in our life.
1. Fiance saw how tired I was last night so he washed all the dishes, did a load of laundry (unheard of for him!) and tucked me into bed.
2. He called just to say he was thinking about me this morning.
3 He brought home peanut m&m’s from the candy dish at work, cause he knows they are my favorite.
Post # 3
@ktisthatbees: Awww great thread!
- He’s been washing my hair for me since I can’t get my injured arm and forehead wet. He draws the bath and gets the towels all wet for me and is SO gentle, it’s adorable.
- He’s been making dinner the past few nights so I can rest my arm.
- He brought me home my favourite Montreal-style bagels from the market the other day. They’re so yummy!
Post # 4
My Fiance is really good at doing the things… This week he has
1) brought home my favorite wings because I mentioned I was craving them the night before and he knew I was exhausted from school work and wouldn’t want to cook
2) cleaned off my car in this terrible snow storm which he never does
3) tucked me into bed, after I fell asleep reading a textbook on top the sheets haha.
Love this thread 🙂
Post # 5
@bakerella: How adorable! I love it when guys show their nurturing side. I hope you get better soon!
Post # 6
@MissDonnaAnne: that is so sweet that he brought home hot wings!! Food always does it for me
Post # 7
Anybody else have 3 things?