(Closed) Jacket, veil & FG dresses for this dress?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
2273 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I can’t find a picture for what’s in my head (thou I only did a quick google) what about a silky material (or light satin) with a lace overlay for the jacket… Slightly warmer than just lace anyway. Or a cardigan for the night time, that has been shown on here a few times and that goes with the bohemian look more I think.

Veil: no longer than fingertip I’d guess then it won’t be too unruly ๐Ÿ™‚ My wedding is inside and I am still only doing fingertip, with a train to control too I didn’t want the worry that my veil wasn’t behaving too haha

AND Flower Girl dresses: I am not doing them so this is only my opinion based on what I have seen. The one you have shown would work on a young (ie under 3/4 FG) as it is really cute i am just not sure an older girl would want to wear it, or if it would look cute on someone older.

Not sure if any of this helped – and the Flower Girl thing seriously don’t listen to me cos like I said I am not having them so what you feel is right is what you should do ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
1061 posts
Bumble bee

The topic ‘Jacket, veil & FG dresses for this dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors