Jan 2018 brides – we're so close!!

posted 3 months ago in January 2018
Post # 3
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

Meee! My wedding is January 6th and I’m starting to feel the stress! 

Post # 4
68 posts
Worker bee

January 20 here! Some days I feel like I’ve got a great handle on things and other days I am really feeling the stress. We’re almost there ladies 🙂

Post # 5
18 posts
Newbee

So exciting!! We are getting married in Jan 7th! At this point, almost everything is done! All I have left to do is figure out how I want my hair done (appt already made), finish putting together gifts for the wedding party, and get everything ready for the honeymoon! We’re almost there!

Post # 6
69 posts
Worker bee

We are 16 days away and the stress is finally getting to me! I’m trying to figure out logistics at this point, get packing lists done and buy any last minute things also while trying to get it together for Christmas! It’s such an exciting time but also pretty stressful!

Post # 7
802 posts
Busy bee

January 12 here. We are eloping, and then going off on honeymoon after. However, what with Xmas, and we are also buying a house, I am pretty stressed. Lots of hugs to my fellow January brides!

Post # 8
13 posts
Newbee

January 5th! We still have 10 favors go make and 5 centerpieces. But, only 11 days for me!!

Post # 9
85 posts
Worker bee

January 14!! 18 days for me!! I’m soo glad we decided to elope. http://www.chapeldulcinea.com

We’re having an outdoors wedding in the Texas hill country so I’m going bonkers preparing for cold and/or decent weather. I received my faux fur shawl. Now I think I might get an ivory coat just in case. 

The ceromony will be 15 minutes tops! So I think I can put my big girl britches on and make it throough the ceremony. For our pics I’m sure I’ll do some  pics with and without shawl/coat.

Super excited!!! FI moves in this weekend. It’s becoming soooo real!!!

Post # 10
69 posts
Worker bee

YA’LL, IT’S SINGLE DIGIT COUNTDOWN FOR ME AND I DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO FEEL! I’m so excited and stressed. Hope everyone’s planning is going well! 

Post # 11
18 posts
Newbee

tealeaf23 :  same! How exciting!!!!! The stress is really getting to me too. Ahh! Only 9 more days!!!!

Post # 13
148 posts
Blushing bee

It’s 15 days for me, I’m getting married on Jan 13th. Everything is pretty much sorted, just my dress needs tiny alterations but my mum is a dressmaker and she is going to do them. I’m not feeling stressed as yet. I am actually not feeling anything at the moment, I’m sort of trying to deal with each day as it comes so I don’t overwhelm myself.

Post # 14
18 posts
Newbee

lioness21 :  I totally understand this!! The closer we get, the less nervous I get. My to-do list is a mile long and I’m trying to focus on getting things done and not stressing myself out…I think it’s working too well! I have been totally relaxed the past few days, just chipping away at the last minute things that I need to do and enjoying my time off of work!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors