Post # 1
How far have you gotten in your planning process? Has this been a headache for you or you’ve created a time line and checking off items as you go? I’ve done the following
1. Chosen everybody’s attire for the wedding except my Jr. Bridesmaid…having difficulty doing that. Ordered my daughters’ dress already.
2.Have the wedding and reception venue locked in.
3. Have rooms blocked off for guest.
4. Have the save the dates cards to mail this weekend.
and I pretty much have a solid idea of how I want things to go and look from the wedding rehearsal to the wedding date.
Post # 3
1) Venues set.
2) DJ, Photographer, Florist, hair stylist, makeup artist and Invitations vendors picked and I have had meetings with each (well not formally with the DJ he is a friend)
3) 3 of the girls have their dresses the others have to pick theirs Davids Bridal Long and I picked the color style is up to them.
4) Save the dates are out
5) Engagment pictures have a date set (part of our photograhy package) not being used for save the dates.
6) Did a trial of my center pieces. And have a general feel for how I want things to look.
7) FI has to set up the cake and I still need to set up a block of hotels, but I know which I am using.
8) Oh and I have to buy a dress. Haha. I wanted to lose a weight first down 25 pounds. 🙂 I can’t believe how fast the time has gone!