(Closed) January 2014 Babies – Part 4

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
2858 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@ScottishMrs:  Thanks for starting the new thread!!!! 😀

@aliciapdx: Congrats on getting wed!

I feel pretty good today, ladies. And I felt almost normal yesterday too. MS seems to have disappeared, with the exception of throwing up while brushing teeth. I feel a mixture of relief and worry….relief that I finally almost feel like myself again, but worry as to why I suddenly do. Can’t wait for my ultrasound on Monday to hopefully give me some reassurance that everything is fine.

Post # 4
8889 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Thanks for starting the new thread!

Having a bit of MS today, my tummy is pretty queasy off and on. Going to have some soup for lunch then I have a physical at my doctor’s office after lunch. Hope it’s quick so I can come home and nap.

Post # 5
2858 posts
Sugar bee

@Lyndzo:  Congrats on that strong heartbeat – and on having a singleton pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! So happy for you!!!

@MrsRugbee: So glad you’ve finally joined!!!!

Post # 6
2858 posts
Sugar bee

@PlusOne: Just thinking of you lovey, wondering how you’re doing. Is your ultrasound tomorrow?

Post # 7
2858 posts
Sugar bee

@MademoiselleL: Congrats on the beta – hope it sets your mind at ease!

Post # 8
3030 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Thw dress still does not fit…too tight in the bust. When I told her I thought it might bust she said it wouldn’t and laughed. . When I told her I didn’t have time to come back and she could tell I was pissed she said she would do it right now and for me to leave and get something to drink…grrr. Good mnews is I went and had a delicious cupcake while I waited. the bottom is dirty too and I bane no time to get it changed. Lets hope the photographer doesn’t zoom in. Part of this is me being moody about this morning.

Post # 9
1286 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@MrsPuddingface:  My cousin told me that every 2-3 days of feeling pregnant, she would have one of feeling normal so try not to read too much into it.

@aliciapdx:  If the bottom of the dress is really bothering you, I heard rubbing it with white chalk (if the dress is white) can cover the dirt. But really, don’t worry! You can also photoshop it out.

@ScottishMrs:  Thanks for starting a new thread.

Post # 10
8889 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@aliciapdx:  I bet it won’t show in the photos. You are going to look gorgeous!

@MrsPuddingface:  Ah we both go on Monday. I can’t wait to hear your results. I am sure everything is fine.  I haven’t had that many symptoms, haven’t been nauseous in an entire week until today.

Post # 11
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Lyndzo:  Congratulations on the early ultrasound and great heartbeat!  Sorry you didn’t get to see your little potato head yet, but hopefully you’ll get to see and hear him/her on Monday.  There really is NOTHING better than those sounds/images–until you get to start feeling those kicks.  

Post # 12
2442 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@KH:  Yeah my husband is cracking me up with the baby books.  I read the Mayo Clinic book and it was good, I didn’t really feel a need to read more books but I’m slowly going through What to Expect.  But my husband read Dude You’re Gonna be Dad and liked it. Then he read some Dummy guide to pregnancy book, he’s almost done with What to Expect and then he wants to read the Mayo Clinic book.  He tells me stuff all the time about symptoms, how the baby’s developing, etc.  I told him that I’m just going to hiim when I have questions now because he knows more about my pregnancy than I do. 

@MrsPuddingface:  I’m sure everything is ok.  I was worrying too that I feel too good, I still have minor symptoms but for the most part I feel fine, but I keep reading that this is normal.  I have an appt on Friday so hopefully I will get to see the little guy and his nice strong heartbeat. 

Post # 14
336 posts
Helper bee

@ScottishMrs:  thanks for starting the new thread!

@Lyndzo:  how exciting! I can’t wait to go to the doctor too. 🙂

@aliciapdx:  i’m sure you will look great! cupcake makes everything better. 😀

Ladies – My DH left for a business trip yesterday and I cried and cried. I blame the pregnancy horomones. 🙁 I cry when I talk to him on the phone too. I miss him so much and I really don’t like being home by myself.

Btw, at almost 6 weeks I just started getting the metallic taste in my mouth! I LOVE coffee and I can’t even drink it anymore because it just tastes BURNT. Ugh. Yesterday, I had arugula in my salad and it just tasted like onions, which I hate. Did this happen to any of you ladies?

Post # 15
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Well I had my u/s this afternoon.  I was measuring at 6w 5d, I thought I was 7, and the tech said the machine is off by about 3 days so its fine.  I had an abdomen u/s and the tech said there was no need to do it trans v.  The baby’s heart rate is 128…she said thats well within normal.  We even got to hear the HB…it was the sweetest sound i ever heard. 

Here’s Baby V

Post # 16
214 posts
Helper bee

@IheartNYC:  All coffee tastes burnt to me too.  I can’t drink it anymore either.  I’ve also had almonds taste like dust.  

@ScottishMrs:  So apparently all my life I’ve had Montgomery’s Tubercles.  I’m curious if they will grow.  I have noticed my areolas become a darker pink.

@Lyndzo:  Congrats on the strong heartbeat!  

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies – Part 4’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors