(Closed) January 2014 Babies – Part 5

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What are you craving these days?
    Chocolate : (7 votes)
    10 %
    French Fries : (19 votes)
    28 %
    Ice Cream : (8 votes)
    12 %
    Burgers : (12 votes)
    18 %
    Nothing, I'm too nauseous : (11 votes)
    16 %
    Other - explain : (10 votes)
    15 %
  • Post # 4
    485 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

@Lyndzo:  Thanks for the new thread!

Post # 5
    2227 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: January 2012

You ladies are just TOO chatty! I can’t keep up!!

Post # 6
    131 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2009

@lroetheli

@plusone

thank you both! I have everything crossed that it goes well.

Post # 7
    791 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

the only consistent thing I’ve been craving lately are fresh peaches, and I’m a little disappointed that I ate my last one last night!  Today’s current craving is pizza from the bar down the street.  DH just started myfitnespal last night/today at work, so I doubt he’s going to be up for it, but I’m going to try to push it!

Post # 8
    2674 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012 - Catholic Church

New thread! Wow!

For the poll I put other because I craved poutine three weeks ago, spaghetti last week, and it seems to be Tim Horton’s plain doughnuts this week.

Post # 9
    131 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2009

French fries seems to be the only thing my body wants these days. 

Post # 10
    336 posts
    Helper bee

Thanks for starting a new thread, @Lyndzo:!

All I want to eat are chicken burritos/ chicken wraps. I don’t understand why but that’s all I can stomach. I’m having nausea but no vomiting, which is a plus.

Taking the NYC subway has been making me nauseous for the past 2 days.

Post # 11
    485 posts
    Helper bee

So I’ve been searching youtube for pregnancy vlogs and I found this us.  its so awesome!

Post # 12
    307 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

Now that i’m having cravings I want burgers and ANY mexican food…tacos please!

Post # 13
    1286 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@MrsClem27:  My doctor is out of Northwestern, so I’ll be delivering there. I haven’t toured it yet, but I can’t imagine I won’t feel comfortable there. How has the birthday worked out for you?

I have been pretty nauseated lately, but I have ocassional cravings (not really cravings, I can forget about them and be fine, more like ‘oh that sounds good’), and if I give into them, I’m not nauseated for a few minutes (oh, what relief!). So far they have been orange fruit slices (the gummy candies), and I just smelled some pizza that made me swoon. I think I’ll be making some tortilla pizza when I get home (@lroetheli:  it is actually pretty healthy, toast a tortilla in the oven until crispy, add on your sauce of choice, sliced veggies, protein like chicken, cheese and put back in the oven until the cheese melts. Yum!).

Post # 14
    593 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@ScottishMrs:  My cravings changed all the time in the first tri too.  Eat them and they switch to something else.  

Post # 15
    485 posts
    Helper bee

Yes!! I will craze something, then eat it and not really want it anymore….weird..Alal i want now is soup and saltines..haven’t been feeling that well past few weeks 🙁

Post # 16
    791 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

@KH:  oh that’s for the tip!  I’ll have to try this!!  someone posted a picture of a low carb pizza they made from pinterest that had a cauliflower crust.  they said it was really good, so I may have to try that sometime soon since DH is dieting!! 

The topic ‘January 2014 Babies – Part 5’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors