A girl : (8 votes)
    10 %
    I'm happy either way : (20 votes)
    24 %
  • Post # 3
    3032 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@MissyKris:  Ditto on the glad to have 1 healthy baby.  Everyone around me is really interested in finding out the sex of the baby and I am just super excited to not be throwing up in the morning.

@Edilee:  Yay for u/s boo forno twins (not personal, just hoping someone here would have 2!)

@MrsEagleEye:  Welcome back!  I can understand being cautious, but sounds like good.

@Lyndzo:  I have been having trouble sleeping for a while, more my boobs than my stomach though…it hurts to turn and I am a side sleeper.

@MsSparklyBee:  Yay for squirmy, healthy big baby!

I bought those cute esty mugs to tell my parents (and brothers) today!  She’s going to put the date as my due date. YAY!  She responded to my e-mail mail and had the custom ad up in hours.

Good idea on the smoothes, I use to make them for breakfast (even added quick oats) in the summer, but since moving into an apt building didn’t want to wake the neighbors so early.  We move into a house in about a month, so that will be back on the menu.  I add kale (don’t taste it) instead of spinach sometimes for more fiber.

-Yogurt

-Flax Seeds or Chia seeds

-Banana 1/2

-Handful of berries

-Honey or Agave

-1/4 cup of quick oats (w/o that I am starving 30 mins later) It makes it thick, I don’t mind that but if you did add apple juice.

It’s like a blue berry muffin in cup!

I bought the cheap pink “Prenatal heart rate monitor” from Amazon today too!  Hope at 12 weeks when I am w/ my family/friends in NYC we can hear a HB.

Super random personal question: What do your boobs feel like texture wise?  Along with being large they feel more lumpy, not like small lumps but like reminds me of lumpy mashed potatoes.  There are some softer areas and then some lumpy but flat and not round lumpy like clouds under my skin.  Strangest desciption of boobs ever.  

Post # 4
    3032 posts
    Sugar bee

@Lyndzo:  Thanks for starting a new thread. 

Post # 5
    2429 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

So I had my second appointment today, it was my prenatal intake appt.  Just a bunch of paperwork and labs, (they took 9 vials of blood!) and I had to do a glucose test.  I passed that luckily but man that orange drink is gross, like orange Fanta with added sugar.  The nurse told me I’m “one of the lucky ones” when I said I’m having almost no MS, very mild nausea that has practically gone away.  I go in for my NT scan next week and have my 20 week u/s scheduled already, so I’ll get to find out the gender on August 19th, can’t wait!

Post # 6
    413 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

We have living baby! We got to see and hear the heartbeat. The technician wouldn’t reveal much, but I did catch a glimpse of some numbers on the screen and it appears that at 11 weeks, Lump continues to measure 2 days ahead. They didn’t even bother with the transvaginal this time. I think if all looks good on my integrated prenatal screening ultrasound on the 25th, we’ll be ready to start telling our family!

@redhead46:  Hooray for good appointments!

Post # 7
    2429 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

@PlusOne:  Yay! I’m glad things went well, so exciting to see the heartbeat.

Post # 9
    426 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

@MsSparklyBee: Wow that is quite the difference congrats!

@PlusOne:  Yay for healthy baby!

@aliciapdx:  Awesome wedding pics! I will echo the sentiment that you guys are an adorable couple, can’t wait to see the baby!

@redhead46:  I used to be one of the lucky ones, now I feel like my nausea is getting worse.

Anyone else having a really aweful time sleeping? I wake up often to use the restroom and it takes me a while to get back to sleep. 

Post # 10
    2243 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: January 2012

@BookaholicBee:  I can’t sleep until I go to the washroom 4-5 times (which drives my husband crazy) but once my body is completely depleated of water I get to sleep through the night. I try not to drink anything 2hrs before bed which is SO HARD cause I’m incredibly thirsty.

@aliciapdx:  I’m not as far along but my breasts are plump & soft (very tender though). I’ve always had firm but lumpy breasts so I wouldn’t say they’re any lumpier than usual.  Speaking of boobs, I was a pre-pregnancy 32B… I went for a bra fitting yesterday and now this girl’s rocking a 32D! It really blew my mind!!!

@redhead46:  So far my MS has been really mild too & I’m hoping it stays that way. I was feeling really terrible around 6 weeks but I got the hang of what my body wanted to eat to keep it happy (CARBS).

Post # 11
    590 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

Just posting so I can keep following you girls.  I can’t believe how far along some of you are getting.  Time goes so fast!

Post # 13
    3032 posts
    Sugar bee

@MrsRugbee:  I bought 2 new non-wire bras at 6 weeks that were a 36C (I was a 34B) I am busting out of them, scary to think I might be a 36D already.

Today I think I poped.  It’s a bit of bloat but he’s harder feeling to the touch and can’t be sucked it- def. look more like  a bump then fat.  Ohboy!  anyone else have a bump already…I am 9w5d for reference.  

Post # 15
    994 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

How low are you feeling the hard little bump I feel one but it’s quite low a few inches below my belly button does that sound right? I haven’t popped yet, but I’ve read some don’t until almost 18 weeks and since I’m bigger I’m guessing it will take longer. 

Post # 16
    3032 posts
    Sugar bee

@ames12708:  Not that low, if I guess I would say my belly button is at the 1/3 mark of the bump with 2/3 being below it  .I can’t take a pic at work, but here’s some random lady from another site’s bump.  Mine is about this big but keep in mind I am a bigger women than her overall.  I will post a pic later.  

I googled 10 week bump and think I am a lot bigger than most these women.  I look more like the 14 week pics.  

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors