January 2015 babies…

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
8821 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

There’s a Jan 2015 babies thread on here somewhere, but not very active because of their FB group.

Congrats on the baby! My DD was born Jan 2014 🙂

Post # 3
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I’m due in January as well but overall am feeling pretty good still. I have some minor aches and pains and occasionally get a bit of indigestion, but I don’t think I’m suffering more then when I wasn’t pregnant.

I’m part of the Facebook group as well, and there’s lots of discussion on all the issues your raised. Some people are having a rough go of it and others are doing okay. Let me know if you’d like to join on the Facebook group as well and I’ll PM you the name of the girl that organized it.

I’m sorry you are feeling less attractive! Hang in there! I have heard of lots of women getting rounder faces due to weight and water retention. They always thin out after, even sometimes more so than before they got pregnant!

Post # 4
3014 posts
Sugar bee

babybunny80:  i was due on 1/1 of last year. my son was born 12/27 (induction due to medical issues). i know you’re uncomfortable, but please don’t try to get the baby to come before he is ready. 37w is just on the border to preemie. full term is 39 weeks and baby should be allowed to cook that long if he is fine in there.

comments like “i refuse to formula feed” are pretty bold to make. you don’t know what life will bring you. you will find the most peace in this process if you are open to letting things happen and not forcing any rules on yourself. i didn’t want to breastfeed and ended up never giving my son a drop of formula (I had even pre-purchased some and was ready to go with it). just try not to have a ton of expectations about how you want things to go- it will save you the heartache when they don’t go that way.

good luck with the home stretch!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors