January 2015 Babies! Part 2

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: When do you think you'll have to start wearing maternity clothes?
    Start? I already am!! : (4 votes)
    11 %
    Sometime towards the end of first trimester! : (14 votes)
    40 %
    Second trimester! : (15 votes)
    43 %
    I'm planning on using all the tricks in the book and holding out until third trimester! : (2 votes)
    6 %
  • Post # 4
    132 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

Hi there ladies!! I figured it was good to join you now, even if I’m not very far in my pregnancy.

Roll Call!

Due Date: 01/31

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking)? 10 dpo , faint line with FRER (if FF is right on my O date)

How long did you try before your BFP? Do you have any other kids or is this the first? First kid, 4 cycle trying with a chemical on the 2nd cycle.

Any symptoms yet? cramps pretty much everyday and I’m feeling hot a lot.

What are you most excited about? I don’t really know, hearing the heartbeat?

What are you most nervous about? Giving birth.

What will you miss most while you’re pregnant? I’m really beginning to miss drinking wine and cider!!

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”><br /><br /></div>

Post # 6
    221 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

Happy Memorial Day to all USA Bees!

I’m in Canada so our long weekend was last week, which means I’m sitting at my desk breathing deeply and trying not to throw up! Today I’ve hit 6w4d and the MS has graduated from occassional feelings of queasiness to full nausea.

Is anyone else finding it hard to concentrate at work lately? I’m a space cadet these days 🙂

Post # 7
    294 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Franette:  Congrats and welcome! 

E_Lynne615:  I am here also – I don’t think I’ll join the FB group until at least I’m out of the first trimester. 

Post # 8
    201 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

Franette:  welcome! And congrats too 🙂 

Wylie231388:  I can’t concentrate either, my productivity has gone wayy down, lol I haven’t had any MS yet which makes me feel weird and even my bloatiness has gone down! But yes I do keep zoning out throughout the day!

ps anyone else starting to look at baby stuff yet? I cant help it, too excited!

Post # 9
    946 posts
    Busy bee

E_Lynne615:  DH and I drove last Thurs. to Utah! We went to Logan and then Salt Lake City. We just got back home tonight actually. It was such a fun trip! We saw and did so many things. Beautiful parts of the country for sure!

Post # 10
    285 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

I guess I should finally roll call!!! 

Due Date: 19/01/2015 based on LMP

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking)? 10 DPO. I’d had zero symptoms in the TWW which was a bit of a give away sign for me!

How long did you try before your BFP? Do you have any other kids or is this the first? We got our BFP on cycle 7. I have no other kids but DH has 3 boys (7, 10 & 13) from a previous marriage.

Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs, and I had cramping in the first week or so, and now I seem to be queasy…. ALL. THE. TIME. I feel like death right now. And I seem to wake up with a bad tummy every morning. What’s that all about?!

What are you most excited about? Getting a bump, and the baby actually finally being here. (If I get that far).

What are you most nervous about? Miscarriage. I’ve already had one previous miscarriage and it’s such a HUGE fear to have to go through that again. Followed by actual child birth. GEEZ! Then postnatal depression. Apparently I’ve got a high chance of getting it. 

What will you miss most while you’re pregnant? Wearing my vintage clothes that I’m already struggling to fit into. And tea. I just can’t stomach it at the mo. 

<br /><br />

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  bearsreddy.
    Post # 11
    285 posts
    Helper bee

Wylie231388:  I feel like I’ve been SO unproductive during work the last couple of weeks. My concentration levels are zilch. I’m scared it will get noticed!!! (Well boss has already noticed something isn’t right). I too am sitting at my desk trying not to spew all over my keyboard. ARGH. The MS is killing me at the mo. (Haven’t been sick yet, but it’s just relentless!) 

Post # 12
    132 posts
    Blushing bee

E_Lynne615:  asphodel:  MrsArchitect:  Thanks !!

bearsreddy:  Hi there! I’m happy to join you here too. I can understand your fear about miscarriage, I’m terrified too half the time. It’s really hard to let go of the fear. FX for all of us!!

Post # 13
    132 posts
    Blushing bee

I’m totally crazy!! I’m so scared I can’t stop POAS. I need to POAS everyday to see the line darkening, to know the bean is sticky and growing. Did you girls have this problem? Do you know how I can relax myself?

Post # 14
    285 posts
    Helper bee

Franette:  I was the same!!!!!! I done about 15-20 tests in the space of about a week. Then I went for blood tests. It was only then when I saw my sky high numbers doubling that I stopped POASing! I’m now terrified about a molar pg or a missed miscarriage. Once I’m past that stage I’ve then got cleft lips to worry about! it feels like the worrying is never ending! 

How far along are you??

Post # 15
    946 posts
    Busy bee

Franette:  Welcome and congrats! Sorry I missed your roll call earlier! I POAS the week after my BFP just to reassure myself. I just keep telling myself that if 1 was positive and 5 were positive they all will be lol.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors