January 2015 babies?

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2014 - Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts

Ours is due Jan 30th. I’m sick pretty much all the time. I’ve thrown up only once during this pregnancy. It’s just constant nausea. I dealt with it until my last visit at 11.5 wks and asked for it for the second time. This time I saw another nurse practitioner who listened and gave me zofran. But not sure if it works Cause my stomach was still upset afterwards. I also have major constipation. Had to start colase. I also have serious acid reflux and heart burn that has left me sitting up to sleep for the last few nights. So I will be calling to see what I can take cause tums are not working! I never went through this with first child….but it’s been 7 years!

Post # 3
33 posts
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m due January 8th and I’ve been feeling great so far (knock on wood). I haven’t had any sickness but I have had some food aversions. I was able to eat really healthy during the beginning of my first trimester but then that started going downhill. All I want now is pizza, cereal and everything else that’s not good for me or baby. My energy level kind of goes back and forth. One day I just want to stay in bed all day then the next day I feel energized and get a lot accomplished.

As far as names, we’ve thrown a few different ones around but aren’t really thinking about it yet. We will be finding out the gender in about 5 weeks and I think once we know that it’ll be easier to think of names.

Post # 4
57 posts
Worker bee

I’m 13 weeks today, hooray! Feeling pretty good, definitely TIRED and lethargic though. And I’ve become clumsier than norrmal which I’m blaming on pregnancy!

Not sure if what I have is a tiny bump or bloating! Soooo excited to have a real bump…:)

We’ve started throwing a few names around but will think properly about it later, maybe after the halfway point! We are team green so need to have both bases covered.

Hope you are all doing well!

Post # 5
908 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m due January 2, and felt very sick for the first 13 weeks or so (throwing up 1-3 times a day). Right around the 13/14-week mark, I started to feel better, but I’m still dealing with occasional nausea and throw up about once a week. 

I haven’t felt the baby move yet, but have been trying to be extra perceptive.

We’re waiting until we know if it’s a boy or girl before seriously discussing names.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors