January 2018 Babies and Mama's!

posted 4 weeks ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
4617 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Meant2Bee :  Congrats!!!

I got a BFP this morning, but I have a history of CP’s, so hopefully I’ll roll call this weekend.  My EDD is Jan 3rd. 

Post # 4
698 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Meant2Bee :  Congratulations!! So exciting 🙂 

ROLL CALL

How far along are you? 4/5 weeks

What is your estimated due date? December 30 based on missed period date, but I have really long cycles. January 6 based off ovulation date, so I’m going with January 6.

How many cycles trying? 6 – since November.

When did you get your BFP? I tested twice last week and they were both BFN’s. Still no period, so I ran out and bought tests last night. Took it, but it took about 10 minutes for the BFP to show up, so I didn’t quite believe it. Took at test this morning, and BFP! 

Post your BFP if you want: 

Do you use anything different this cycle? I’ve been using OPK’s the last four months, but this month, I took them in the morning and at night, and we DTD EOD for a period of 2 1/2 weeks. Exhausting. haha

Who have you told? My husband.

When do you plan on telling more people? I’d like to wait as close to 12 weeks as possible, but know it’ll come out sooner.

How did you tell your partner? We were lying in bed last night and he asked if I tested and I said “I’m 65% certain I’m pregnant.” He was so shocked I hadn’t said anything earlier hahaha. This morning after I confirmed it, I sent him a text at work. Super romantic.

Any symptoms yet? None yet!

What are you most excited about? – Meeting baby.

When is your first appt? Still have to book one, probably around 8 weeks.

Bonus: Have you bought anything for baby yet? This is baby #2 for us, so we already have basically everything! Will just need to buy a couple of new things. And diapers. All the diapers.

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/january-2018-babies-and-mamas/#ixzz4fHcObYXB

Post # 6
309 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

ROLL CALL

How far along are you? 

4 weeks 1 day 

What is your estimated due date?

January 1st based on LMP!! 

How many cycles trying? 

Just one – still in shock!!!!

When did you get your BFP? 

Sunday 4/23 (10 dpo – got a negative with FMU, and a squinter in the PM) I’ve had super faint lines since then, so I am being cautiously optimistic 

Do you use anything different this cycle?

I got my Nexplanon taken out on 3/27 

Who have you told? 

Husband and fur babies 

When do you plan on telling more people? 

We are going on an international trip next Friday with his entire immediate family, so we are still debating that. I have a feeling if we say nothing they will question me not drinking. 

How did you tell your partner? 

I gave him a big hug, told him I love him so much, and showed him 4 positive (faint, but still there) pregnancy tests! He was so sweet, got the biggest grin and asked “so this is it?! Are we pregnant?!” He is SO excited

Any symptoms yet? 

Not really! I’ve been very tired and have had what feels like pre-period cramping since 9 dpo.

What are you most excited about? – 

Progression! I can’t wait to see a bump, to know our babe is healthy, to go through pregnancy with my husband, seeing what the baby will look like, holding the baby, telling our families, planning, AHHH, everything!!!

When is your first appt? 

I had a lab draw for blood hcg just now, I am praying my numbers are good. I am just nervous because my lines are pretty faint still. 

Bonus: Have you bought anything for baby yet? 

Not yet! 

<footer class=”social-row” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px 0px; padding: 3px 7px 0px 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; color: #5a5049; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; background-position: 0px 0px;”>
<div class=”likes bbp-admin-links ” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 19px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; float: left; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>
<div class=”bbpl_button_wrapper” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; float: right; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Helpful (0)</div>
</div>
ReplyFlag</footer>

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/january-2018-babies-and-mamas/#ixzz4fI53l44e

Post # 7
7 posts
Newbee

ROLL CALL

How far along are you? 

4 week and 1 day

What is your estimated due date? 

1/1/18

How many cycles trying? 

1 I guess.. I had a miscarriage back in February. 

When did you get your BFP? 

Last Thursday 4/20. I think i was about 9 days past ovulation. 

I don’t have a picture handy. I may take another test tomorrow. I’ll post it if I do.

Do you use anything different this cycle?

I drank a glass of red raspberry tea every day since i stopped bleeding from my miscarriage. 

Who have you told? 

My husband and my ob. She called me last Friday because the genetic testing they had done from my miscarriage had just come in.

When do you plan on telling more people? 

Not until at least 8 weeks. Maybe 12. I will see how I feel.

How did you tell your partner? 

I put our 19 month old son in his big brother t-shirt. 

Any symptoms yet? 

Cramping and fatigue 

What are you most excited about? –

Giving my son a sibling. I don’t particularly enjoy being pregnant. 

When is your first appt? 

I haven’t made it yet. My practice sees you in your 7th or 8th week. I will probably call to make the appointment next week.

Bonus: Have you bought anything for the baby yet?

Haha no. I have everything from my son and it is mostly gender neutral so i won’t need too much. 

Post # 9
309 posts
Helper bee

I got my hcg back today…they are only at a 3. I am crushed….I pray it’s just because I’m so early, but I have a feeling it’s a chemical. 😢

Post # 10
1549 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

MrsDUH2016 :  fingers crossed for you. What do they say about this? Do you go back in a couple of days for another test? Xx

Post # 12
7 posts
Newbee

Meant2Bee :  I’m not sure. I drank it back when I got pregnant with my son and I felt like it helped my cycles to regulate. It was probably all in my head but I figured it couldn’t hurt.

Post # 13
7 posts
Newbee

Here is my test from today. I think I am about 16 days past ovulation. Exciting!

Post # 15
309 posts
Helper bee

Meant2Bee :  I am in this situation too. Everything felt so real, I feel guilty I was so excited. You go from being the happiest you’ve ever been to your heart being ripped out of your chest all in 4 days. My husband has been amazing and so thoughtful. We are going to try for May and hope for a sticky bean. Good luck to you 💜

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors