January 2018 Babies and Mama's!

posted 2 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 151
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Just sticking my head in to say hi 👋 not convinced enough to roll call im on cd 36 and only just getting super faint lines so will see. 

Post # 152
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Just got a BFP this morning! Has anyone started us a Facebook group yet? 

ROLL CALL

How far along are you? Not quite 4 weeks even

What is your estimated due date? 1/28

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? An hour ago

Do you use anything different this cycle? Used preseed like I did with my son.

Who have you told? Just my husband but telling my sister in law soon

When do you plan on telling more people? Maybe my son’s half birthday 6/5

How did you tell your partner? I peed on the test and left right away. Then he read it and announced it to me! It was adorable!

Any symptoms yet? Tired but I think it’s due to being jet lagged too.

What are you most excited about? – seeing my son become a big brother

When is your first appt? 

Bonus: Have you bought anything for baby yet? No, and probably won’t… Poor second kids. 

Post # 153
534 posts
Busy bee

Mrs2b2014 :  Keeping my finger’s crossed for you!

MountainAir :  Congratulations and welcome! We already have a FB group set up. You can PM Maplecreekbride your email and she’ll add you. 

Post # 155
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - my mother's amazing garden

ROLL CALL

How far along are you? 6 weeks, 2 days

What is your estimated due date? January 9, 2018

How many cycles trying? None. We 

When did you get your BFP? On Mother’s Day 😉

Do you use anything different this cycle? Nope!

Who have you told? My husband, mom, cousin, and sister. 

When do you plan on telling more people? Over the next 1-6 weeks. 

How did you tell your partner? Woke him up with the pregnancy test. 

Any symptoms yet? Not really hungry at night, very tired, and fuller breasts. 

What are you most excited about? Hopefully having a girl this time!!

When is your first appt? Went for dating ultrasound today 😉

Bonus: Have you bought anything for baby yet? Nope. Poor second children. 

Post # 156
2048 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

cameobride :  MountainAir :  BermyChick :  Welcome and congrats ladies!

Mrs2b2014 :  Hi and congrats to you too! Fx’d you get some reassurance soon.  We’d love to have you here 🙂

It’s been pretty quiet both here and the FB group… How’s everyone doing? 

I’m constantly tired and super nauseous.  The last 2 mornings I’ve thrown up while brushing my teeth and could almost throw up on a dime if I think about it too much. I’m eating lots (prob too much, lol!) in hopes of keeping my stomach settled but I don’t think its helping.  I might look into those seabands or something soon.  Oh and I’ve had a non-stop headache for so long now… ugh, I really hate the first trimester.

Post # 157
900 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

MrsBananas :  I’m not quite as bad as that but I’m pretty tired and my stomach just generally feels unsettled most of the time. Awful as it sounds I feel like I’m burping all the time! Counting down the days till my first ultrasound on Tuesday!

Post # 158
901 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

MrsBananas :  I’m sooooo tired! When I get up in the morning for work, I just want to call in so I can go back to sleep! My gag reflex and sense of smell has gotten super sensitive, too. I haven’t been feeling very nauseated lately, but I have a strange lack of appettite – I have to pretty much force myself to eat during the day. I’m usually starving by dinner time, though. I’ve had a couple light dizzy spells, probably because I have no appetite during the day. The midwife I saw at my appointment yesterday recommended eating 5-6 small meals/snacks during the day rather than 3 large meals, so I’m trying that.

Post # 159
1606 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2017 - Outside in Paris

I’m exhausted. 

Post # 160
534 posts
Busy bee

I’m actually feeling great! I have been eating a TON which is not good for my waistline. Still not especially tired but I’ve been going to bed early and making sure I get around 9 hours of sleep at night. I’m going to be 6 weeks on Monday so I’m wondering if the fatigue and nausea will hit then. I had some nausea last weekend and early this week and I’ve been taking this prescription my doctor gave me that is basically a time release equivalent of B6 and Unisom so I think that’s been helping because I haven’t had any nausea since then. We have an ultrasound booked on May 31<sup>st</sup> and I can’t wait to see our little nugget!

Post # 161
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - my mother's amazing garden

Can you add me to the FB group. Thanks!

Post # 162
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

I’ll be 6 weeks tomorrow, due Jan 14 and I’m tired and feel like I’m living in a fog a lot of the time. I”m usually very organized and constantly busy and I feel like I can’t get anything done. Just taking one day at a time and trying to take it easy. 

Post # 163
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

How far along are you? 6 weeks tomorrow 

What is your estimated due date? January 14th 

How many cycles trying? 4th times the charm!

When did you get your BFP? 15dpo 

Do you use anything different this cycle? We had sex in the morning a couple of times in my window. 

Who have you told? DH and my friend that is due in June. 

When do you plan on telling more people? We plan to tell family after the first ultrasound at 8 weeks and friends after 12 weeks or so. 

How did you tell your partner? I wrapped up the pee stick and a little bunny keychain (his nickname for me is bunny) and told him they were late b-day gifts that had just come in the mail (his b-day was 2 days before). 

Any symptoms yet? Fatique, slight nausea starting in week 5, bloating, constipation, sore boobs. 

What are you most excited about? being a parent! 

When is your first appt? at 8 weeks on June 5 

Bonus: Have you bought anything for baby yet? No but started a baby registry on amazon. 

Post # 164
550 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

I am SO exhausted also!! Yesterday I took a 3 hour nap and slept 11 hours last night! I’m about to nap now also. I usually have a hard time sleeping but now anymore

Post # 165
1606 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2017 - Outside in Paris

I will gracefully be stepping out of this group. ER visit today.   I will schedule D&C with OB tomorrow. 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors