(Closed) Jasmines – midproduction photos inside! (replica watters 9077b)

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2840 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Are those colored pins on the dress?

It really does look beautiful!

Post # 4
8884 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

It looks fantastic!

Post # 7
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

It’s gorgeous but it doesn’t look like they deepened the v-neck much (but I think it looks fantastic as is!)

Post # 8
2287 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Central Park

I love it the way it is. And yes those are black pins holding everything in place. 

Post # 9
2287 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Central Park

I love it the way it is. And yes those are black pins holding everything in place. 

Post # 10
6127 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

It looks great!!! That’s so exciting πŸ™‚ (I’m still waiting on some more pictures of my veil so it excites me to see their work)

Post # 11
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Your gown is STUNNING!  Jasmine’s Bridal does excellent work (I work for a well known bridal designer….. And seriously, I would never hesitate to recommend Jasmine’s!). 

The placement of the lace is perfect. The best thing is that you can actually see the scale of the placement on YOUR gown. It would be hard to tell on a standard length gown, but we are seeing it on a gown already cut for your height. I have to say, they nailed it! Absolutely gorgeous!

Post # 12
1770 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

It looks great!

Post # 13
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@ajeandc:  Your dress is absolutely beautiful! For me I think the lace could do with beginning to end about an inch shorter than it currently does, though it may be the angle of the photo (see the left side of the picture) I love it nonetheless πŸ™‚ 

Post # 14
2023 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I love the front and back V’s of the dress!!! Beautiful!!!

Post # 15
2840 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@ajeandc:  You’re welcome! I really love it!!! It’s stunning!

Post # 16
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

What a pretty dress!!

The neck line seesm to plunge a bit more in the original…might be how you wanted it though πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Jasmines – midproduction photos inside! (replica watters 9077b)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors