(Closed) Jillian Michaels’ Banish Fat & Boost Your Metabolism DVD??

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 4
647 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’d be interested to know how it is, because I LOVE “No More Trouble Zones.”  My fiance just bought me 30 Day Shred (that could sound bad, he just knew I really wanted it and we’re both into fitness, so he was just being thoughtful!), which I’ve done once on Level 1.  I think I need to try Level 2, after doing the 45 minute NMTZ 30 Day Shred felt like a peace of cake.  Jillian has given me abs for the first time in my life!

Post # 5
256 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

I haven’t done the other Jillian videos but I am wondering if I would like NMTZ better than BFBM.  I got it as part of the trial too and am a little disappointed.  My 60-minute Tae-bo tape seems a little more challening.  It still gives me a work out and I like that I can do it in the mornings, but I don’t know… I guess I expected to not be able to do the whole thing?? 

Post # 6
647 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

@flbeachbride–No More Trouble Zones kicked my butt, and I run half marathons!  I was being snobby about it, thinking “There’s no way this dinky DVD is going to get my heart rate up.”  I ate my words halfway into the first circuit!  I would highly recommend NMTZ, it’s given me abs for the first time in my life.

Post # 7
3576 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

The Metabolism Boost is a solid 55 minute workout!  It’s interval training and she is not kind.  (lol). I love this workout. Infact, I’m doing this one tonight.  You’ll like it, I promise!

Post # 8
925 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I JUST bought this dvd and tried it tonight.. I’m about to ddiiieee! lol  It’s a great work out though, I’m way out of shape. And she is defintely not kind in this work out lol but I like that, I just have to try and keep up!

The topic ‘Jillian Michaels’ Banish Fat & Boost Your Metabolism DVD??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors