8720 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Looks good to me

Post # 5
8720 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I cant tell in the pics that the shoes are gold. However, if the dress has silver then I wouldnt wear gold shoes. 

Post # 7
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

i wore this dress with silver shoes – kate spade Charm

http://www.footnotesonline.com/Kate-Spade/Kate-Spade—Charm—Silver-Glitter-Peep-Toe-Pump/KateSpade-CharmGlitter-Silver/1210/Product

wedding was a month ago – i had a sit down ceremony – people barely saw the shoes. i wore them the night of my rehearsal dinner party to break them in and people went crazy for them. no regrets and they are a perfect height too. i wore them all night (not a flip flop bride!)

Post # 8
453 posts
Helper bee

@cupcakesESQ:  AHHH I LOVE THOSE SHOES!

But if the ceremony is outside, aren’t you worried about sinking into the grass in the stilettos?

Post # 10
366 posts
Helper bee

@cupcakesESQ:  

@cmg83:  

girls, somewhere on this site I saw another girl wearing our Jim Hjelm 8250 but she had covered up the rhinestone trim with a wider rhinestone sash. Do you guys remember where that pictures was or which bee it was?! I’m giong nuts trying to figure it out. Last night with my seamstress we noticed that the rhinestone trim was just a mess. such poor craftsmanship. Really dissapointed in JLMs work for the cost of this gown. I’m actually sending pictures to them and an email explaining my disapointment. long story short, wedding is  6 weeks away so I need to find another option to take place of the trim ASAP!

Thanks

Post # 11
16 posts
Newbee

@laurelewrigley:  sorry your trim isnt great! i didnt notice mine being weird and i dont remember a pic with someone wearing a different sash —- but i will look!

if you want to see a lot (too many) pics from my wedding, my friends and family uploaded some here: https://www.weddingpartyapp.com/e/oKjgKiq

Post # 13
16 posts
Newbee

@cupcakesESQ:  here is a pic with my shoes

@laurelewrigley 

Post # 14
366 posts
Helper bee

@cmg83:  beautiful again! i love the lace hem of the tulle under the dress. its honestly my favorite part of the dress. it was a way to sneak lace in lol

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors