30313 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Scarlet_03:  Did you mean to post pics?  They didn’t show up! 🙁

Post # 4
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@Scarlet_03:  Hi- I recently purchased this dress (it is a gorgeous dress) in size 2 champagne/ivory. (it is actually like a street size 4 but the smallest size the designer made)  However, I meant to purchase the ivory/ivory and now I am seeing how I can fix that!  One option may just be buying a new dress… ugh!

If you are at all interested in buying this at a discount (tags still on, never altered) I can send you the details and I will post pictures.  Let me know!

Brittany 

Post # 6
5 posts
Newbee

@Scarlet_03:  thanks!  i may end up keeping the champagne/ivory… not 100% sure yet still outweighing the options.  Nice to hear I have a dress twin!  Would love to hear what type of alterations you are considering for the dress.  I personally think I am going to put crinoline underneath to make the skirt fuller, and I am going to wear a rhinestone belt instead of the belt that came with the dress.

Would love to bounce off ideas!

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

@Scarlet_03:  hey girls,  just noticed this post and tried on this dress today n loved it… purhasing it this week… would love to see your photos… i was actually thinking the same thing about the sash as well as making it more fitting around the hips… ordering the same size as you guys.. the only photo i have is the one in the bridal boutique.. i think this dress will look great in profressional pix

Post # 9
5 posts
Newbee

@mackvg3:  Hi girls!  So after much thinking I actually decided to purchase a pronovias ballgown instead!  It was such a hard decision since I love love love this dress but ultimately went for a more “ball gown” look.

I am selling my dress I purchased… if you are looking for a good deal and no tax please check out my listing, or reach out to me separately and we can chat.

http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/view/85980/Jim-Hjelm-8308.html

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors