1770 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I love the low back. All I know is it’s between 1500-3000$

Post # 5
1043 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I wonder, if you find a store that carries it near you, can you call and ask them?

Post # 6
6512 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

Oh that is PRETTY!  I don’t have any idea about the price, but I am hoping for you that it is on the lower end!

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I just tried this dress on- amazing!! The back is beautiful & it’s 2 dresses in one! I thought I wanted mermaid, but this one has such wow factor! I believe itaway 1800$.

Post # 9
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

ok, so this is my first comment on here. 

I am so over the moon in love with this dress, i think it is the most glorious thing i have ever seen, i actually dream about it. 

The problem…

I live in Australia and Jim Hjelm doesnt have stock in Australia and the dress is too new to be on any of the recycled bridal sites. 

I am desperate, any ideas???? Anyone wearing this dress to their wedding before Novemebr 2013 and want to sell it to me after? 

I really dont want to go the route of buying a replica as Im terrified the quality wont be good and as it is new none of the reputable places I have heard of have done this dress before which scares me. 

Any ideas? I need help!!!!!

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I didn’t even pick this dress out to try on, I wanted a slim dress. I was in love once I did!  The skirt is perfect for the wedding, then at the reception I get my slim dress!! I know the price was $1800 for both pieces, it was cheaper without the skirt, but only by 400 or so! I live in Kentucky so prices might vary. I was at a trunk show too, & she was going to give me 200$ off if I bought it then so look for one of those when u go to buy it.  I’ll try and see what the pics my mom took look like & if there is a good one I’ll post it! @lois_l if you haven’t tried it on you have to!! @amcqugh I’m sure you’ll find it for sale before your wedding!

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee

@Lois_L that would be amazing! let me know!! Thanks everyone for your comments, I would also love to know if the skirt is sold on its own?!?!

Post # 15
5 posts
Newbee

@Lois_L how exciting! please keep me updated on what you find out from the guy at the salon, maybe I can just order it straight from them! Would love to see pictures of it on someone who isnt a model so if you dont mind sharing please post! good luck!!!!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors