July 12, 2014 brides

posted 3 years ago in July 2014
Post # 3
1158 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@REchick:  yay date twins!!! Glad you were able to find a baker to bake cupcakes.  Keep looking for the carterer–you’ll find the perfect place with the most delicious food. Very exciting that you did your engagement shoot!

We’ve booked our hall (food and alcohol included), church, photographer, DJ, limo and decor. We’re booking our florist tomorrow. I’m still trying to pin down a wedding dress–I’ve been to many appointments and this is harder than I realized!

Post # 4
47 posts
Newbee

I have my venue and dress. That’s it I’ll start working on cateriors and wedding officiants next. I’ve also started folding cranes. 25 down 975 to go. 

Post # 5
47 posts
Newbee

@mrs-to-be-2014:  don’t rush the dress.  I’m already having dress regret. I wish I had shopped around a bit more. Sounds like you’ve got a ton done already. 

Post # 6
47 posts
Newbee

@REchick:  good luck with the food. Sounds like you will have a lot on your hands. Do you have someone who will be able to coordinate everything on the day of?  I considered DIY for food but was afraid I’d end up filling dishes on the actual day..  :0

Post # 8
1158 posts
Bumble bee

@BooBooBee:  @REchick:  thanks ladies!! yes, I definitely do not want dress regret, but I’m really hoping I have some kind of “this is my dress” moment, like brides say they’ve had (not expecting all the drama like on SYTTD, but just something! Would love to see both of your dresses, which I’m certain are so beautiful!

Post # 10
47 posts
Newbee

@REchick:  I really like your dress!  What are you thinking to do with the sash?  A color? or bling?  Something thick or thin?

I’m trying to not think about my dress for now.  I will think about assesories later so that I can maybe fall in love with the dress….

Post # 11
1158 posts
Bumble bee

@REchick:  I really love your dress!!! it looks great on you! can’t wait to see what you’ll do with the sash! i don’t know if bling will go with the delicate lace of the dress, but whatever you pick i’m sure it will be gorgeous!

Post # 13
47 posts
Newbee

@REchick:  Sounds like that would be great.  You must be very crafty.

My mother just returned from Japan where she was visting family and returned with 500 of my 1000 paper cranes!  Her sister who is in her 80 sat down with her and drank tea and folded cranes for days!  They are so excited about my wedding which has been a really Loooong time in coming.  Funny I was waivering on wether I would use cranes or not with my venue but now I’m really excited about it.

Post # 15
9 posts
Newbee

I am also getting married 7-12-14!

You girls are on top of things. I also just got my dress. Visited many stores and settled on one that had almost all the elements I wanted.  We have our photographer and save the dates, venue (with in house catering) and church–check! Starting to tackle/research the other stuff.. 

@REchick, your dress is beautiful.

@booboobee so impressed with the crane adventure. WOW!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors