Post # 1
Merry Christmas Bees!!
Just looked at my iphone countdown app, and I noticed that our date is exactly 200 days away!
Getting closer…and kind of neat that I will know Christmas Day is 200 days away from my anniversary (except on leap years of course )
Post # 3
200 days???? So excited!
How much have you planned for your wedding?
Post # 4
@Ms Rocky Road: I feel like the 200 days will fly by!
I think I am doing pretty well:
- venue/catering booked
- dress/veil/shoes bought
- bridesmaids dresses 90% confirmed (worst part imho)
- photographer booked (e-session already done!)
- favour bags are stamped and cut, just need to be filled with chocolate (closer to wedding)
- save the dates out
- started designing the diy invites
- photobooth booked
- table numbers done
- almost done collecting thrift store vases for the centrepieces
Not too shabby! It’s been fun, and very low stress for me so far – talk to me in another 100 days though! I really should start talking to a florist…
How are the other July 13 brides doing?
Post # 5
@Miss_Magoo82: YAY!!! You are doing awesome on your to-do list! I wish I was faring so well- I just kinda let it go around the holidays & I’m gonna have some major catching up to do here soon! So far though:
- Reception Venue booked (ceremony is in a state park & cannot book until 6mos. before event)
- dress finalized just need to get them some measurements for my custom low back
- photographer booked & e-session finished
- down to 2 bridesmaids dress options
- officiant booked (sorta, it’s my dad!)
- met with a florist & waiting for her estimate to put a deposit down
- started e-mailing day of coordinators
- measurments taken for all the DIY projects at the Reception (making sheer white curtains for the pergola, table runners, & seat pads to jazz up the picnic tables)
- set up meetings with baker for our cupcakes
- caterer booked (in so far as our venue requires us to use them but won’t talk about anything food/drink related until nearly APril- which worries me soo much!)
- we decided on our rehearsal dinner venue but can’t get anyone to talk with me (it’s their off-season)
- halfway done collecting our centerpieces (dried driftwood with candles inside & some airplants)
- website running & updated with our e-pics
Post # 6
Yay! July 2013 for us as well. Exciting! Congrats to you and all the Summer 2013 couples out there.
Post # 7
Yes!!!! The day can’t come soon enough! 🙂
Post # 8
I noticed that on Christmas too! I freaked out a little. I know I’m not really behind on planning, but now that it’s 2013, I feel the pressure. What I have done:
- Venue (ceremony and reception)
- Hotel room block
- My dress is already in, bridesmaid dresses ordered in November
- Save the Dates went out
- Putting deposit for florist down tomorrow
This month also includes the honeymoon/passports, start to think about rehearsal dinner location, start to design invitations (fiance doing that), and from the sounds of it, bakery too? Ahhhhh!
Post # 9
Here’s my completed list:
Venue (reception and ceremony)
DJ and music
Dress has one more payment, then can start altaring!
Florist picked and in process
Invitations bought, wording all set
Guest list finalized
Phew! Still lots more to do! 🙂
Post # 10
Stress is starting to set in, I just sent out my DIY save the dates yesterday, I’ll include a pic. Sorry if it’s huge
So far I’ve booked/purchased/made:
- venue with catering
- save the date cards
- wedding dress
- working on wedding regstries
I still feel like I’m so far behind, my next project is our wedding invites and then programs/menus/place cards