(Closed) July 17, 2010 Brides…we have 100 days to go!!!

posted 8 years ago in July 2010
Post # 3
420 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

i know!!!  this is so crazy!  umm this month working on deciding on and ordering invitations, my veil, planning out the ceremony w/the priest, need to book hotel, hair, makeup, oh the list goes on and on!  and i need shoes, and to have my dress altered.

Post # 4
110 posts
Blushing bee

Good lord, I just saw this, and it reminded me that in just 7 short days, I too will be only 100 days away!  Yikes-a-roo!!  🙂  Details, details, details….best of luck to you girls!! 

Post # 5
35 posts
Newbee

AMEN!

WERE DOWN TO 99 DAYS NOW 🙂

Post # 6
101 posts
Blushing bee

Yay! Yes, we’re into the double digits today!!

I’m going to be sending out invites probably not this weekend but next — 3 months out. My RSVPs are due 06/19, so that should be plenty of time. (I have some indecisive guests!) =) What else… finalizing ceremony text, I’ll schedule my first fitting for 3rd week in May (by recommendation — I feel like it’s a little late, but that’s what they told me!), and when I’m in CA for a week, I’ll do favors and centerpieces at my dad’s! (I live in AZ, but the wedding is an hour away from my dad’s house in the Bay Area.) I guess that’s the big stuff. A lot of what’s left is waiting, I think!

Good luck, ladies!! We’re getting close!

Post # 7
2111 posts
Buzzing bee

Just saw this post 🙂 92 days now… Our invitations are going out at the end of April/beginning of May!

Post # 8
1245 posts
Bumble bee

I can not wait to get started on our invites! I’m waiting for my YUDU!!

But the worst part is I ordered the wrong colors of ink!! One is BRIGHT PINK and the other is PURPLE! ugh…. lol

The topic ‘July 17, 2010 Brides…we have 100 days to go!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors