(Closed) July 17th, 2010 – ladies we’re getting married tomorrow!!

posted 8 years ago in July 2010
Post # 3
1032 posts
Bumble bee

CONGRATULATIONS!!I hope it goes wonderfully ladies! enjoy every moment! πŸ™‚

Post # 4
2562 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Thanks! I hope everything goes smoothly for you! It is 1am here on the 16th, and I am still printing and cutting signage (LOL) for setting up before the rehearsal today. I really need to get to bed soon, but I am getting excited knowing it is coming so soon!!

Post # 5
804 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Oh my gosh ladies – have so much fun and a beautiful day! How exciting!!

Post # 6
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Congrats to you all…be sure to come back with a TON of pictures and stories to share! Best of luck, ladies!

Post # 7
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Have the time of your life! Take in every moment and smile till your face falls off! Congrats!

Post # 8
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Congrats ladies! Enjoy your day. Make sure to come back with lots of pictures! Best Wishes!

Post # 10
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Have the best day, Ladies! I think July 17 is a fabulous date! It’s my birthday, hehe)

Post # 11
2634 posts
Sugar bee

Congrats to all of you and I hope you all have wonderful weddings!!

Post # 12
2562 posts
Sugar bee

So we were just at the venue decorating and putting up chair covers and sashes, and we are short a bunch of sashes (20 – but I ordered an extra 10, so we need 10 to have one on each chair) – we rented them from someone 3 hours away (in my hometown) and the lady isn;t answering her phone!

If we can’t get a hold of her by this evening we will just leave the head table sashless … but I am pretty annoyed!

Post # 13
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Have a wonderful day tomorrow! πŸ™‚

Post # 14
2781 posts
Sugar bee

YAY! Congrats Miss International! I can’t wait to see your photos. I wish you and your fiancé a lifetime of happiness and viel Glück, Gute und Segen! xx

Post # 15
2111 posts
Buzzing bee

Tonight went well! Decorating, rehearsal and dinner are done! I’m off to bed soon… will be up early!

Good luck everyone!! Don’t forget to post pics once things settle down πŸ™‚

The topic ‘July 17th, 2010 – ladies we’re getting married tomorrow!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors