(Closed) July 2010 brides – when are you sending your invitations out?

posted 8 years ago in July 2010
  • poll: When are you sending your invites out?
    Already sent! : (12 votes)
    19 %
    two months before : (41 votes)
    66 %
    six weeks before : (7 votes)
    11 %
    one month : (0 votes)
    what, invitations? : (2 votes)
    3 %
  • Post # 3
    244 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2010

My wedding is July 31, and I voted for 2 months–I plan to send them out over memorial day weekend.

Post # 4
    2066 posts
    Buzzing bee

We’re sending ours out 10 or 11 weeks before the wedding (depending on when we get them back from the printer)!!

Post # 5
    546 posts
    Busy bee

Ill be sending mine the end of this month hopefully, but im the beginning of July on the 3rd.

Post # 6
    225 posts
    Helper bee

We have decided that we will be sending/giving out or invitations 6 weeks before the wedding. Since i lot of the people from different states are not coming we just gonna send them out to them 6 weeks in advance.. just to be nice.

Post # 7
    167 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: December 2015

I am fauxligraphying the envelopes as we speak…oof.

Post # 8
    414 posts
    Helper bee

I’m sending them out the first weekend in May. Our caterer meeting is 6 weeks before wedding date, so she needs a pretty much accurate head count by then, so our reply by date is 6/19. That gives everyone 6 weeks to respond.

Post # 9
    110 posts
    Blushing bee

I want to get responses by July 3, which gives me a week to track people down that haven’t responded…..with that being said, we’re sending them out just after Memorial Day, which is just over 6 weeks out.  

Post # 10
    354 posts
    Helper bee

Sending them May 1st, with a June 9th RSVP date (and July 9th wedding) – so just barely over 2 months out.

Post # 11
    306 posts
    Helper bee

July 9th! Date twin!

We’re doing the exact same thing; I’m aiming to send them out May 1 (by May 5, at the latest) with a June 10 RSVP.  We did send STDs, so I think I have a bit of leeway, but it’s summer and I’m really hoping to give people a full month to figure things out and respond. 

This, however, is all contingent on our printer getting things rolling, which….. fingers crossed.

Post # 12
    97 posts
    Worker bee

I sent mine the last week in March. We are getting married July 3rd. With it being 4th of July weekend and all we wanted to give our guest plenty of time to make arrangements if they were attending

Post # 13
    9057 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2010

Two July 9th date twins!  I love the “Are you sure?  July 9th is a Friday” comments.  Yes, I don’t know when my wedding is…

Anyway, I was thinking about sending some to my fiance’s side of the familly across the country this week.  That’s a big chunk of people we’re assuming will say no, and even though we’re not B listing, we’ll know whether we have extra money to spend on the people that are coming.  And then the rest I’ll send out the first week of May.

Post # 14
    354 posts
    Helper bee

Date triplets!! Awesome!

I actually have them all done and stuffed (as of last night)… except for one guy that we’re still waiting for his address (he doesn’t check his email very often apparently… I’m going to have to find his phone number.)  I fee very accomplished.  *grin*  (I admit, there’s only 35 invites, so it’s not that impressive. hehe.)

and that makes sense, SapphireSun… if nothing else you get RSVP mail sooner! (can you tell I’m looking forward to getting those suckers back?)

Post # 15
    2111 posts
    Buzzing bee

We’re sending ours out at the end of April/beginning of May…

Post # 16
    1060 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2010 - Anela Garden Chapel & Japanese Cultural Center, Honolulu

i sent mine 2 days ago, with a deadline of the end of may! super early, but i figure since it’s dw, everyone should know whether they bought a plane ticket or not by then 😛

The topic ‘July 2010 brides – when are you sending your invitations out?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors